Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Can Tomon have a fight...?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:28 pm

William saw the glowing soul approaching him. "Time for me to get rid of this" he said.

Pulling his arm back he opened up his body's channeling points. If the soul touched him it would be sent right back.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Undead, Souls, Life draining.

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Tomon smiled "... Change of plans... Perhaps I can just absorb his soul, hm?" The small piece of Tomon's soul would, instead of hitting William would swirl around his immediate area, gradually becoming faster and faster. If William allowed this to go on, his soul would get sucked out forcefully without Tomon's soul touching him via Tomon's soul stealing ability. "Let me consume you... Or get down here and fight!"
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 pm

William suddenly vanished into the wind. His blade blasted upwards and out of the spiral. As the blade moved up William would reform with it in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Tomon scowled "I'd need to be up in the sky for this to work..." His piece of his soul would come back to him, now. "... Or... Maybe I just need to bring the human filth back down here..." Tomon would suddenly begin to feel his body returning to normalization, scoffing a bit while saying "... Dammit... Back to the pudding-sack..." before changing completely back to his original self. Tomon shook his head "... Am I doing alright, mister...?"
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:42 pm

William would look down "other than both of us covering in the sky yes" he said
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Tomon smiled slightly, before returning to a slight frown on his face "Thank you, sir... Hm... I wonder if I can fly... Or at least get up in the sky...?" Tomon would jump a bit, then used his soul as jet boosters on his feet, however they only launched him into the sky. Didn't do much of anything else... It wouldn't keep him up there "Here I go..." Tomon would now expand his hands once more, this time shooting out giant soul bullets rather than real bullets from his knuckles, hopefully to shoot William out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:50 pm

William spiraled in the sky with his tactical arms. while spinning to avoid the shots he would move closer towards Tomon and fired a blast of freezing energy towards Tomon.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Tomon would bring his expanded hand down to combat the freezing energy blast, only to have his hand frozen. Not like it mattered when he couldn't feel or wasn't effected by heat or cold, so he basically would just shoot his hand out of its frozen prison and, once again, try to shoot at William before falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:54 pm

William sent the tactical arms lying to a location underneath Tomon. As soon as it was in position it began firing its galting gun upwards at Tomon.

William himself would spin in the sky avoiding the arm again.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Tomon would be shot up by the gun, however, as a natural defense, he would revert back into his fully undead form, his body becoming sludge once more "You foolish, foolish little man..." The force of the gun bullets would further force Tomon into the sky, and once done, Tomon would extend his limbs, then expand them. He would try to release drops of his sludge like rain, as to dissolve everything in the area, hopefully William as well, as Tomon began to fall.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Raising his solar sheild into the air William would defend himself. If this shit was anything like Miles tar is was bound to be deadly. Any drops that hit the solar based shield would be burnt up.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Tomon hissed "Damn meat monster!! Perish!!" From all of the sludge on the ground and Tomon outstretched in the air, he would shoot out the noxious toxic gases once more, this time from the ground and from the sky, so he would quickly cover the entire area with these gases so that he could toxify and sleepify the Williamified... William.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:43 pm

William flicked his blade creating a gust of wind. From this gust of wind William would easily form a vast tornadoes big enough to blow the gasses away.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Tomon smirked "... Keep it up, scum..." One of Tomon's arms would fall into the tornado, being slip apart so that it would become part of the tornado, making it a now giant acidic sludge tornado. To keep the gasses away from him, William would have to be in the eye of the tornado, right? Thus, if he wanted to escape now, he would have to go through Tomon's sludge that had infected his tornado... And Tomon never stopped releasing the gas, so eventually, the gas would get on the inside of the tornado because of Tomon's arm being part of the tornado, and the gas would be shot into the inside from the outside of the tornado which was also now Tomon's arm... Ya dig? Also, part of Tomon's soul would help to try to keep William where he was so that this time, it was fool-proof... "No escape!!"
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 pm

William sent multiple Saizen blasts upwards and used that to escape the tornado at the top. Bursting out the top he turned around and say all the havock there.

"how can I hit something that can be hit" William said.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Tomon laughed "You don't, worm!" That being said, Tomon would merely flop back on the ground, allowing his body to reform, then allow the tornado that was his own arm to follow William, shooting out sludge bullets and soul bullets from every which direction, with Tomon laughing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:30 pm

William burst upwards travelling further and further upwards. As soon as the air got thin he flipped around and would head downwards. Straight downwards preparing a Vortex Drill.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Tomon would suck out his own hand from the tornado, since he figured that William wasn't controlling it anymore and the only thing keeping it spinning was Tomon's own spirit and hand, so if he took those out, it should stop. Tomon reattached his arm, chuckled, then expanded the eternal pool of sludge that was his feet... All across the ground. Rapidly. He was absorbing the life of things as well as dissolving them, even underground. He held up his hands, expanded them, as if he were waiting for William to fall straight into his hands so t hat he could catch him... Tomon even extended his claws "... Come to papa..."
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:36 pm

As William neared his tornadoes attack he absorbed the entire thing into his vortex drill and shot outwards straight for the ground. The concentrated attack would hit the ground and explode.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 pm

As the explosion was going on, Tomon would sink into his pit of sludge, thus making himself as well as the sludge, go further into the ground and spread out further across the land because of the force of the explosion. Naturally, the explosion would do some damage to Tomon, but it wasn't anything that absorbing the life of the grass and trees wouldn't fix. As of right now, Tomon was basically trying to capture William, be shooting all of the sludge straight upward in an attempt to grab him from all sides..

Last edited by Tomon on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm

(William never went down he stopped and sent an attack down)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:59 pm

(Really? It's... Kinda hard to tell. It wasn't very clear... Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:00 pm

(It's okay just edit your post and pm me when its done)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Willim pulled himself back with the tactical arms. Obviously this wasnt a battle he could win. As he pulled back he would shoot to the left to avoid the tar arms.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Tomon's hands would each shoot out real bullets and soul bullets, some of the arms moving upward in front of him and shooting trying to cut off his path in which he was flying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Tomon have a fight...?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next