Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Squall's first battle: Ranking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squall Ravenheart
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Squall Ravenheart

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Optical, Navitas

Squall's first battle: Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:31 am

Arriving back at the Underworld HQ, Squall proceeded immediately to the Ranking Field. It'd been high time to try his skills; why not do so and possibly get a rank up in the process?
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:15 pm

((Temporary Character: Rank 3 Squall's first battle: Ranking Grey5))

*A hooded figure would suddenly be standing behind Squall, folded arms, as the figure suddenly spoke in a whisper*

I'll be your ranking proctor today. Come at me with everything you've got....
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Squall didn't turn around, nodding anyway and opening his eyes a bit wider. He leapt backwards into the air, waiting until he was just above the proctor, before charging straight down with his arm-blade. If he missed it would leave a sizable dent in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:25 pm

*The figure would take a small step sideways, as something fell to the ground. That something was a smoke bomb which exploded, and sent smoke out in a radius. As Squall would come into it, a large blade shot out of the figures robes, aiming a deadly cut to Squall's neck and chest area, which probably wouldn't be seen until it was already cutting into him*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:32 pm

His eyes flashed red as he analyzed the situation, everything going in ultra-slow motion for him. He saw the smoke bomb slowly detonate, as well as the outline of a black shot out of the man's robe. He figured that there wouldn't be enough time to dodge it, so he would have to try something else.

As he reverted back to normal vision, he raised his arm-blade up to his neck in efforts to deflect the shot. He didn't know what it was or if his defense would work, and moved his neck out of the way if it failed.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:38 pm

*As the blade swiped through, it would hit the arm-blade, and with it, pushing Squall back with an unsuspected force. However, there would be another sound, as suddenly, Squall would notice that he had stepped back, and the ground behind him would be covered with paper bombs, which would suddenly go off, with a wild explosion, and if Squall didn't dodge, he might be missing his feet or worse*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:52 pm

He skidded back and immediately lunged back towards the proctor, his eyes flashing again as he tried another tactic. These were his eyes of fear, attempting to temporarily immobilize the proctor long enough to get a clean hit in. They'd only work for 2-3 seconds max, but with the added burst of the paper bombs behind him, he should get there in time to make a slash across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:31 pm

*As the fear hit the man, he would pause, with his sword in a position that would deflect Squalls next hit, should it come the way Squall was planning. However, that probably wouldn't come, as suddenly, two hands made of some strange metallic substance shot up out of the ground, grabbing both of Squall's legs and holding on to him with surprising strength, as then the few seconds wore off, the man would whip his other hand not holding the sword out of his robes, as a long string shot out. Upon the string were several kunai knives, and also a few greenish bags of some sort. As the man whipped out his hand, the string would fly outwards, sending the kunai perfectly angled at Squall, trying to pierce him. The greenish bags would also fly off, each one hitting the ground next to Squall, and as soon as they touched the ground, they exploded, letting out a large amount of greenish toxic gas, which would poison Squall, and as they greenish gas was expelled, the pressure would suddenly send small, almost undetectable metal shrapnel pieces at Squall, which would cut into him, and poison him further. As the gas would cloud squalls vision too, as it dissipated, the man proctor would be gone, no doubt hiding somewhere else*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:39 pm

((If this is overpowered or unfair then forgive me; I'm just trying different things with this character.))

The eye trick from before wasn't quite what the Proctor expected at first, and had in actuality given him a brief bout of hallucination. The arms grabbed at nothing and he shot gas and shrapnel at that air space of nothing; Squall was on the complete other side of the field, now scanning with his eyes for traces of the Proctor's energy.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:55 pm

((Not at all overpowered....since I stated myself that the attack had hit me....))

*As Squall was now on the other side of the field, and the figure had detected him after a second of disappearing, there would be a sudden noise, as suddenly, a large flash and pop sound would be heard. It would be a flash bomb, which had suddenly appeared near Squall and had went off. Since it was a flash bomb, it would have temporarily blinded Squall, since he was scanning about to focusedly. There would be a few more flashes that went off, as more flash bombs went off, continuing to blind and confuse Squall. In the midst of all this, several shapes of the figure had appeared around him, the one in front thrusting a large blade to his gut, as the one to his left grabbed his shoulder, and the one on his right did the same. The one in back would also have placed a paper bomb on his back secretly, As they all tried to hold him in place, trying to allow the paper bomb to go off in the next few seconds, and blow the crowd to smithereens*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:52 pm

As the flash bomb went off Squall's eyes widened; he hadn't anticipated what could happen if his eyes were blinded. Without them he was virtually powerless. As he felt the stab to his chest he backed away in time so as not to get fully impaled, right into the paper bomb that the other was trying to plant on him. It detonated, sending him with a charred back flying forward, but away from the others. His vision now returning, he coughed a bit of blood from the bomb impact, his chest lightly bleeding.

Quickly he scanned the entire field with his optical energy, sensing exactly where his proctor had gone, and ran or jumped or a combination of them (depending on where you are) to his location, sending a desperate swing with his arm-blade to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 pm

*As the figure was standing on the ground, watching as his clones attacked Squall, he would suddenly take a few steps back upon seeing that Squall had made a sudden burst against him. As Squall tried for a slice at his neck, the figure would block with its blade with just enough energy to cancel the attack out. As it did, the figure would suddenly vanish altogether, however the blade was still there, holding up against Squalls blade. There would be a shuffle of movement, as then a few punches would be aimed by an invisible fist, which was the figures, trying to land blows on Squall who might not be able to see them, even with his perfected eyesight*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 pm

The man still didn't fully grasp what Squall's vision was capable of. Eyes glowing red once more, he saw the energy flows of all that was around him, including that of any lifeform. He could especially feel that of stronger opponents, and immediately ducked the instant he felt the fists coming to him, intending them to hit his own blade and slice his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 pm

*As Squall ducked he would be met with a hard knock in the head, as the figure shot his knee upwards, while taking the blade to the knuckles, and as he did, there would be a clanging sound, as the figure then disappeared all together, even from Squalls vision. There would be another movement of energy, as the figure appeared behind Squall then a little further away, as the figure pulled out his robes. Instantly from the depths of them flew out many, many ravens, with glowing red eyes, which shot towards Squall from all angles, cawing, and also releasing some strange faint red energy from them, as they aimed the beaks at him*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 am

As the ravens flew at him, Squall stared intently at each one of them, his red glow becoming a flash of red. He was trying to paralyze the birds in bulk with sheer fear and mental dominance, convincing them that they had just encountered a shock and should be stunned for a while.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:24 am

*As Squall stared at each one, they would suddenly turn into a flurry of arrows, covered with a strange faint red energy as before, as they pelted Squall, probably hitting him with a few since he failed to move*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:27 am

Gah, he failed to detect them for life beforehand.. He was caught on a few places with the arrows, majorly in his left arm as he fled to the right. Things weren't quite looking good for him, and he may even have to call the exam off at this rate...
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:53 am

*as the arrows embedded themselves into his arm, Squall would feel pain unlike that which had normally felt before. This pain, instead of just in his arm, would be felt as though his entire energies had been set fire inside him too. The arrows that were in him, and that had missed would change back into Ravens, as they circled above him. As the ones that were embedded in his arm changed back, and flew off, out of the wounds created would leak both blood, and what seemed his own energies, still in what form they would take if they should be manifested physically, but this time they floated away from him, much like the lost blood. However, the ravens would be back, as the ravens shot towards him again, dive bombing him from multiple angles again*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:59 am

Squall leapt towards the proctor now, knowing that he couldn't possibly succeed with this exam anymore. Eyes flashed at him eagerly, in a motion that he was at his limit. In truth, Squall was bitterly afraid of losing the normal way, and really wanted to end things before they got any more painful for him...
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:07 am

*As Squall leaped towards him, the ravens would suddenly continue towards him, as the proctors single index finger came, and hit Squall dead between the eyes, as suddenly Squalls energy would suddenly feel as though it would expanded against the limits of his body, holding him still as the figure spoke* your tactics good....your attention to detail need more work....5th will suffice.... *As the proctor finished, the ravens would all hit into the wounds that had been afflicted before, as they all seemed to mold into Squalls body, healing him totally. After this, the figure would break contact with Squall, as he then vanished in a burst of faint red energy, leaving Squall to gather his thoughts*
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:13 am

He stood there motionless, trying to regain his senses. He felt.. full. He knew exactly where he'd messed up in combat though, realizing that he needed a lot more work.. in truth he felt even 5th rank was all too generous of the Proctor. Yet he wouldn't complain.. all that meant was that he'd need to live up to that rank. Somehow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squall's first battle: Ranking   Squall's first battle: Ranking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squall's first battle: Ranking
Page 1 of 1