Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Testing The Limits~!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Testing The Limits~!!! Empty
PostSubject: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Zennyth looked about her once more, scanning the shadows with those wonderfully witchy eyes. In her hand, a fragment of her metal was honed to a razor-sharp point. Another portion of her metal was made into a cauldron before her, certain aspects from the spellbook that lay open, off to the side, with notes scrawled into the margins, already inside. Smiling and turning back to her work, Zennyth uncorked a glass bottle that had been stored within the bodice of her loose-fitting robe, breaking the wax seal with the knife first. A syrupy black concoction spilled over as Zennyth tilted the bottle, and landed in the bottom of the cauldron. Stoppering the bottle and placing it off to the side, she grabbed the knife once more, and moved the metalic bracelets that had wound themselves around her right wrist.

With the knife in her left hand, Zennyth muttered a spell, then closed her eyes tightly, gasping as the knife bit into the exposed flesh of her wrist. She moaned just a bit, enjoying her own pain for a brief moment as the blood began to bead. She moved the wound over to the cauldron and let quite a bit of blood flow into the potion.

After she had opened her eyes, judging that enough blood was in her potion, Zennyth let her bracelets fall back into place, murmuring, ~"Vigoratus"~ The wound healed, leaving her a bit dizzy.

Eagerly, Zennyth turned back to her potion.... Where nothing was happening. She cursed, throwing her book aside. She sat huddled on the ground, beneath the full moon overhead, sulking.
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:49 pm

the General walked into this area and bowed to an old grave stone. He stood back up and walked to another and bowed to that one. He had not yet noticed Zennyth
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Her brilliantly blue eyes that almost glowed in the moonlight followed the General, watching his every move. The cauldron vibrated impatiently, but Zennyth ignored it.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:30 pm

the General looked over to the left and saw Zennyth there. He turned to her and walked in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:17 pm

A low hissing, sourcing itself from behind Zennyth warned the General back.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 pm

the General wasn't scared nor did he care. He either wanted battle or to ask her to join a village.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:04 pm

She continued to stare at him as he came closer. Her eyes warned him back. She didn't want human company at the moment.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:05 pm

the General looked at her then looked to the sky. "shall i leave" he said.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:14 pm

She didn't say anything, instead, she self-consciously pulled up her front of her shirt - It had almost sunk too low - and gathered the bottom of her dress about her, drawing her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around her legs. She rested her chin on the tops of her knees, looking away from the General finally.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:16 pm

"You seem troubled by something" he said wondering what it was.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:05 pm

"Failure." She said simply, answering his unasked question. She sighed a bit, not feeling like her normal, bubbly self at all.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:07 pm

"Failure should not be an option, what is it you have failed at?" the General questioned.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:13 pm

She sighed. "Devising a certain potion for arcane purposes..." The cauldron behind her began to vibrate on a low frequency, demanding attention. Zennyth ignored it, and let a bracelet of metal fall off her wrist to retrieve the book she had tossed aside earlier. When the metal returned to her, she began studying her notes, as well as the printed text on the page.
"I just don't know what went wrong! I had it PERFECT. No flaws in logic, nothing..." Her eyes lit up. "I'VE GOT IT~!!!" Zennyth exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. Forming some of the bracelets into a cerimonial dagger, she began to carve a circle into her forearm, tiny symbols that she soon replicated on the ground, with the cauldron in the middle. Blood trickled down her forearm as she worked, but she seemed not to notice.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:16 pm

the General took a step back and watched ass all this began to unfold. "like a witch of sorts" he said to himself.

"With every failure there must always be a success" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:29 pm

She paused, "I'm a witchling, love. Not a witch... Yet~!" She went back to her work, and stopped when the intersecting lines became almost too complex to distinguish symbols from one another. Zennyth took up a low chant, still smiling. The outlines on the ground began to light up one by one, corrisponding to the symbols that lit up on her arm. Her chant increased in volume as elements began to make their presense known within the circle. ... Of course, since The General wasn't in said circle, he would have no idea of this.
Zennyth's potion began to glow as all the outlines did, and she whooped with joy. She ran to the middle where the cauldron was, and manifested a cup from a few bracelets. She scooped a dose of the thickened potion, and turned, smiling to the General. "This... This should be it. If it's not, I'm dead. But don't worry~! I'm sure I'll be fine~!!!" She downed the dose, and her eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:43 pm

"if you die. I can merely heal you" he said watching to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:52 pm

With a coy smile, letting the cup loose it's form and snake back into her wrist, Zennyth asked, "How can ya heal someone who's DEAD~?" She stuck her tongue out at him, bending a bit to make it that much more obvious that her choice of clothing wasn't all that appropriate. Then again... She hadn't really thought she'd be seeing anyone tonight~
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:54 pm

"for about 20 minutes after they die their soul still linger around their body. if you reattach their soul and heal the body they have a chance of living again" he said
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:50 pm

"Sure, sure~" Zennyth turned from him and held out her arms, palms facing the earth. She chanted lowly, her voice thrumming with power. To the surface came a molten river of metal, cooled a bit by it's journey through the earth's crust, making it blackish in colour. It snaked it's way around her arms and legs, and she struggled not to cry out as it burned her.
"Frigus!" Zennyth hurriedly yelled, and sighed with relief. The black metal coiled itself around her neck, cooled just enough to make bareable. One of her silver bracelets disformed itself, and traveled along her body, subtly seductive, as she murmured, "Vigoratus.". The burns began to disappear.
"Anyways~!!" She looked up at him, letting that silver metal continue to heal her, "What brings you to this part of The Cemetery~?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 pm

"I was honoring the warriors of a time long forgotten" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Limits~!!!   Testing The Limits~!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing The Limits~!!!
Page 1 of 1