Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Spade's testing....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Spade's testing.... Empty
PostSubject: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:28 am

*A portal would open, as Spade and I would step out, and I would then IT about 50 yards away. A voice which would be me talking via mental tap, would speak* Time to test your abilities..... *There would be a rumble of thunder, as dark purple what looked like clouds appeared all around in the sky (Reality Nimbus), and as suddenly it began to rain, but the water was purple (Liquid Dream). I would then wait for Spade to start his attack, or whatever he was going to do*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Rep. : 0
Guild : Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas/Soulforce/Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:37 am

If its a fight you want*Spade lets all of his energy flow out of his body and encompass him in black energy* Home field advantage first move is yours
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 am

Smart..... *I would say, as I looked at Spade* But not necessarily wise.... *I would then IT away, totally disappearing, as suddenly, all the Liquid Dream that had been raining down gathered all around Spade in large amounts, since it continually and quickly continues to multiply itself every second, the small shower that had been released from above was enough to create a wall of the Liquid Dream on every side of Spade, which in turn sprouted millions of tiny needles, which would then all be shot down at Spade, each one growing in size as it shot towards him. The walls all around him would continue to increase in size, as they continually grew upwards. By the time the needles reached him, Spade would be surrounded by millions of larger spike like projectiles, which were much more dangerous, and much harder to avoid*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:21 pm

*Spade lets the needles impale him slightly but as they make contact Spade releases Yellow Muteki and it begins to consume the liquid dream needles and the majority of the Liquid dream around him in a burst of yellow light that looks like fire* Nice * Spade slams his fist down onto the ground and covers himself with stone that quickly reforms into black diamonds that match the color of the black shroud. Spade begins to shoot diamonds around Ezekiel making them levitate all around them. Finally Spade rushes towards him with each step further synchronizing him with the earth*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:53 pm

*Since I had IT away (Instantaneous Teleportation), I would no longer be on the ground, but instead in the clouds, standing atop a Reality Nimbus, where more other RNs where floating around with me. They continued to pour down Liquid Dream, as the amounts on the ground soon increased to the volume of a lake. As it did, it covered all of the Mesa with a many feet deep layer of it. Spades conversion of it would be not as rapid as its ability to reproduce itself, and so even if he were to try and convert it when it came near him, he would be quickly out matched if he didn't move. So, as the LD covered the entire Mesa, it would continually multiply itself, as it did so, huge waves, 50 ft high would suddenly surge out of it, and would cover over the field, casting a large shadow over Spade, since he was still on the ground, and as it did, it suddenly fell, making the huge wave come crashing down at Spade. As the wave fell towards him, the Liquid Dream would also rise up, making it so that it would bring Spade towards the huge wave if he wasn't able to cope with it. Once the two had been brought together, they would suddenly pressurize towards Spade, which would put hundreds or more pounds of pressure on Spade and from every side possible. Due to Spades hardening and sudden heaviness, it would make it even harder to move if he was trapped in all this*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:01 am

*Spade shapes his diamond shell as a wedge like the sharp end of a katana and boost the piercing power of the sharp edged shell with Blue muteki. Spade hits the LD but cuts through it like a knife through butter but the momentum behind him* Thank you Physics *Spade reshapes the Levitating diamonds into crystals with small light refracting whistle like holes in them* Stop hiding *Spade covers his ears with the diamond shell so much that not even the sound from a F-50 fighter jet can get through and fires phantom tremors into every single one of the diamonds creating a resonating pitch of over 30,000 Decibels that covers the entire mesa this sound is so loud a resonating it begins to crack the mesa letting all of the liquid dream run under it and severly hurting anyone who can hear it*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 am

*I would watch, as Spade tried to get out of the large mass of LD that continues to try and surround and attack him. To stop leakage, I would make a dome of Frozen Reality to cover itself around Spade and a good portion of the LD, so that he would be sealed in with it and his huge sound blasts, which wouldn't made it through the dome. As my Mental Perimeter was spread out over the area, I would hear Spade's comment about physics, as I suddenly remembered something* Ah, yes, thanks Spade.... *As upon Spades wish to get closer, I would IT a top the dome, as I then punched the top of the dome. As I did, the gravity in the dome would suddenly shift, as now not only the continually multiplying pressure of the Liquid Dream was on Spade, but now Gravity itself had increased itself 110x and had also been focused on Spade, so that the gravity no longer pulled things downwards in the dome, but instead towards Spade, which would make it that much more harder for him to move. I would also make the Friction in the dome increase to the point that the sound waves would slow, being the air molecules had trouble moving against other air molecules and so the sound waves would die out. This would also effect Spade, as any of his movement would be restricted by this same heightened friction, making it even harder to move. The dome would fill with Liquid Dream completely within a few more moments, as it was continually multiplying. I would then cause a Reality Nimbus to appear under me, as I stood there and watched as the various forces made it almost impossible for Spade to move inside the Dome, waiting to see if he could possibly come up with a way out*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:54 am

*Spade would use gravity and his weight in favor of himself angling his self towards the wall of the dome* Only diamond and cut diamond right* Spade uses blue Muteki to propel himself even faster toward the wall and everything with it as he makes the diamond more dense. He hits the wall and everything hits him with it but Spade creates a small barrier of energy between him and the shell by filling the inside of it with Violet muteki. The immense pressure of everything breaks through the frozen reality and pushes Spade out of the dome put he project the Violet muteki out of the armor before sealing it back before any of the LD leaks outward* Time to take off the gloves *Spade stomps his foot and collapses the Mesa upon itself taking the dome with it as his body begins to burn with the Darkness Flame* Its over *Spade Dimension Steps directly over Ezekiel and unleashes the darkness flame*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:04 am

Nice to see you so up close and cozy... *I would say, as I made a Telichrono Shell appear in front of me, which would freeze the Darkness flames in time and Reality, setting them apart from this time and reality, as they would then be separated from his control. I would then IT myself and the Reality Nimbus above Spade, as suddenly I would release a ripple of Reality Destruction from the Nimbus outwards, so that anything touched would be soon destroyed, including Spade, if he got too close. The air around me would soon ripple with different energies, as Astral and Distortion energy suddenly encompassed me, causing the very air around me to be distorted, as I waited and watched Spade*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:15 am

(How much energy do yo have left)
I just need to see it one more time *Unbeknown to Ezekiel, Spade had been touched by his energy so he now knew the composition and attributes of it. Spade creates a barrier of Violet and Orange Muteki as the energy around Spade would be both absorbed and created into Astral and Distortion Energy shield Spade from the attacks until he got close enough. Spade infuses his fist with Red Muteki and throws a punch hoping to connect*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:19 am

(Um, with the Mana Heart, my energies continue to multiply all the time, so lots....and I might be mistaken, but, did you just make the Reality Destruction change into Astral and Distortion energy?)
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 am

(You have so many energies going on at one time, its kinda hard to distinguish between them y because they all sound like the same thing and you should have used up a whole lot of your energy by now so how can you even do all of this stuff)
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 am

(( UNLIMITED POWARRRRRRRRR

Sorry I just wanted to say that... I'll go away now. <3

*poof* ))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:17 pm

(Lol, Alyss, I dont have unlimited power.......Well, like I said before, I have the Mana Heart, which is constantly multiplying my energies, plus I'm able to tap into the Astral Plane to gain energy, so I'm not totally out. Plus, if your wondering, the large amounts of Liquid Reality from before doesn't drain that much....it only drains me to manipulate it....and doesn't to multiply it, since it does that on its own.....As for the different energies, Astral is pure mental energy, and Distortion energy disrupts objects and other energies and what not....and Reality Destruction destroyes things entirely....So, even if you cloaked yourself in my own energies that were around me, the ripple of Reality Destruction would have made it through that......Hope that makes sense....)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:17 pm

((In all fairness Spade, Ezekiel is several ranks your superior, as well as a Nation leader. On the flip side, one could easily question how a 7th rank such as yourself is capable of so much, former Kage status or not.))
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:45 pm

(It doesnt im sorryits sound to me like you will never run out of power but its not a big deal to me and Skye I trained to be able to do the things im doing and my character set is came with the energy to accomplish these task and im battling in order to rank up)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:02 am

(Ok, so what don't you understand now......? Cuz I pretty much explained it as best I could....and I still don't understand what you did either, kinda....and about the power thing, I will run out eventually, but I have several safe guards up that allow me to keep going....so no, I will run out of power.....trust me...Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:40 am

(Ill just change what i did before this whole thing gets blown out of proportion)
*Spade dimension steps away from the RD and tries to figure out how he can get past such energy*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:59 am

(Indeed, good idea)

*After releasing the RD, and having Spade teleport, I would cause all of the Liquid Dream, Reality Nimbus, and anything else I had used to vanish, disappearing like it was never there before. I would IT to the ground, waiting for Spade to reappear, as I signaled that the battle was over* You can come out now.....we are done here.... *My Mental Perimeter would have been stretched over quite some distance already, as I always make sure to keep an eye on Keiz when I'm gone, and with this, unless Spade teleported outside the area I was viewing, which was quite large, I would know where he was, but I waited, not wanting to be rude*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:27 am

(Im srry about all of that i was just really confused no disrespect at all:))
*Spade releases his shroud and and walks toward Ezekiel and begins to laugh* That was the most fun i've had in weeks
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:14 am

((No worries, it's a different system, we all understand. First step is joining a Guild so that a proctor there may rank you, but for the time being respect the ranking stars. You have one, so please try to abide by the typical limitations for a 7th-rank member. I mean, I know Spade has trained and all that and was a Kage and everything, but if you claim to start completely fresh, then you'll have to completely start from square 1.))
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 am

(I was planning on taking my character in a different direction but ill talk to you about it)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:55 am

Well, I'm glad you had fun....however, this was a test....to see if you were ready for something..... *I clear my throat, as I begin to speak again* It was to see if you were ready for a responsibility above that of which normal shrews receive.....I have concluded that you are right for the job, however....I must allow you to decide....would you like to become a Guardian of Keiz....? *I would assume a serious face now, as I waited for a response*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:32 am

((Wait a sec. Ezekiel, only guild ranking proctors have the power to rank now. Nation leaders are out of the deal unless they share a guild with their rankee. I thought I just clarified this to Spade two posts ago?))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:28 pm

(Sorry...I got confused....edited...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spade's testing....   Spade's testing.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spade's testing....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next