Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Testing my Strengths

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

Testing my Strengths Empty
PostSubject: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:32 pm

(-Abari would come towards the battlefield looking around at the strange environment. it really is true that he isn't back on familiar grounds anymore. Not wanting to get any rusty with his fighting skills he would await for someone of his own rank to show up and test out his powers.-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:42 pm

*I would appear via IT (instantainous teleportaion), as a flash of purple smoke like stuff appears around me* Hello there. I sense you would like a spar?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:46 pm

(-Abari would be surprised at how fast someone came and there choice of arriving here-) "Wow you make my flash step look like child's play. And yes I would like a spar."(-Abari would move his hand towards the hilt of his blade as he waited for him to get into a stance-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Oh, goody.... *I would say, as I held out my hands in front of me, as suddenly, the area began to shake violently* Oh, I suppose I should mention that my name is Ezekiel..... *I would then make a few motions with my hands, as suddenly, the floor cracked open, as large chucks of it flew up everywhere, and at the same time, chunks of the walls and ceiling did the same. Anything else in the room that wasn't bolted down, or even if it was would suddenly start floating around in the room. After a few moments, all this debre would be flying around Abari, as I would then slam my hands together, as all the debre suddenly shot towards Abari all at the same time, and from many directions, so that it would be hard to dodge them. It would also seem as though an invisible force were exerting itself against Abari from all sides, trying to keep him motionless* Guess I should go easier on new comers.... *I would say, as the force holding Abari lessened a little. Meanwhile, I would expand my Conscious Perimeter out all around, so there wouldn't be any surprises, for me anyways*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:47 pm

(-Abari would begin to smirk as a loud and thunderous rumbling could be heard. This was his spiritual pressure being released as this would form a defensive barrier that surrounded my body. Now feeling something grabbing me, at first my body couldn't really move at first but now it seems that the grip has been loosened enough for me to use my strength to break free from it.-) "Thats a weird type of power to have." *Abari would say this while unsheathing his zampaktou, reiatsu would begin to spiral around my blade. the reiatsu would then began to change into lighting as it began to run through my blade as i would begin to cock back focusing more energy into the blade-) Hado # 4 Byakurai! (-with that I would unleash a large and powerful swing towards ezekiel sending multiple trails of white lightning, as i would flash step around him to send more bolts to circle him and another in case of jumping above ground*-)

Last edited by Abari Yatsutoru on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Weird...? You haven't seen anything yet... *I would say, smiling slightly, as I IT suddenly behind Abari just as he flashstepped around me, as I would then tap him on the shoulder, while IT away, like a ding-dong-ditch, as I then appeared quite a few yards away. This time I would motion, as a large portal opened between us. As I did, something very large, much taller than Abari would crawl out, which turned out to be a Nightmare*

Testing my Strengths 432px-NightmareTitan02c

*As it crawled out, it looked back and forth towards both of us, as I would raise my hand again, making a large wall appear between me and it of Physical Telekinetic energy, which would be strong enough to keep the beast away from me, so that it would turn and rapidally advance towards Abari. It had amazing speed for the proportion of its body, as it almost seemed to be weightless, and as it drew closer towards Abari, It grew out several of those appendages that it only had one of before, as it contined to grow them, as they shot towards Abari like long, tough, strong tenticals, which radiated with telepathic and telekinetic energies* Guess we'll see where this goes...since I've never summoned him since I Studyed.... *I would say, floating and leaning back taking a break, and letting the Nightmare do all the work*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm

(-Abari would kinda look dumbfounded looking at this beast. It looks strong enough to be a hollow but it acted as if he had a brain.....freaky. Abari would begin to dodge between the tentacle like things being lashed out to him, as he began to touch some of the tentacles still with his electrical charged sword as he jumped into the air and formed a sign* Hado # 11 Tsuzuri Raiden! *the white lightning began to turn yellow as the spots where abari touched were began to form into lightning trails as they all began to run through the being attempting to shock him senseless-)

Last edited by Abari Yatsutoru on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 am

*I would continue to watch, as the lightning struck, wherever it did, little waves of psychic energy would be released, as reality was bent, and the lightning either broken or reflected off from the beast. The beast would continue to follow Abari's movements, as the tenticals continued to follow him. The Beast would also raise its head to wherever Abari might be at the moment, as small blasts of purple psychic energy would be released towards him*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 pm

(-Abari would held his sword with the hilt facing upward as he formed a seal* Sekienton! *As he said those words a red smokescreen would come over the area as the tentacles would go through the smoke, as it begins to die down there would be no trace of my body, as a light blue like spark could be seen-)"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone"(- the blue spark began to take form as a small orb was seen-)"flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man!"(-The orb began to grow in size as circles began to form around the orb as it began to pulsate with Reiatsu-) "Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." Hado # 33 Sōkatsui! (-A large blast of blue reiatsu would come from my hands traveling at a amazing speeds as it began to engulf the tentacles as well as the creature it self. Hopefully the creature would be destroyed or extremely wounded, as the attack was doubled in power thanks to to the chant-)

((Visual of Blast))
https://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee283/abarisama/?action=view&current=BlueFire.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:56 pm

*As the blast shot down, the Nightmare would take it, as it then vanished through a portal. However, before it had been hit, it had released psychic pulses, which were invisible, and would home in on wherever Abari would be, using his mind as a becon. As he appeared, and focused his energy on the chant and releasing the Kiddo spell, they would hit him, and as they did, he would feel as though his brain had been stabbed repeatedly over and over, as the mental pulses acted like mental sound waves that continued to reverberate within his head after he was struck. This would also produce a massive headache, and would leave his slightly disoriantated for a while. I would then snap my fingers, as suddenly the Physical Telekinetic wall shattered, sending many millions of shards of it towards Abari, as I IT where the wall had been, watching him* Nice moves....[/i] *I would say, as I continued to watch, as the shards continued towards him*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:09 pm

(-Abari sword would collapse onto the ground as he fell to his knees at the excruciating pain he was in as he held both of his hands towards his wishing that it would stop, as the only thing he could say was the name of his zampaktou. Time began to froze as Abari was transported into the dead center of a raging volcano as it erupted spewing lava out everywhere. Some had touched his body but he didnt feel a thing. A figure could be seen in the lava a girl of sorts who would be sen manipulating fire in her hand as she walked towards me-)

???: It took a a large damaging attack to the brain in order for you to come back and see me.

Me:......Wait second, are you Kenkasai?

Kenkasai: See you do remember me..I'm so touched but its time for us to bond now and defeat this enemy.

Me: But how exactly (-Before i could even finish those words kenkasai would come in and give me a kiss as er chakra began to spread outward. at first i didnt know how to react but seeing her chakra I began to to give in to it as my chakra extended outwards as well. The two chakras began to rhythmically sync into one as the kiss would cease as i knew what I had to do-)

Kenkasai: (-Would nod as she transformed into her zampaktou form as we returned to the real world as time began to flow as if nothing had happened as my zampaktou was in my hand and the pain I was experiencing before would slowly stop. as I would stand on my feet and look at the shards come towards me I would point my zampaktou at them as fire began to climb up the sword-)

"Erupt Kenkasai!!" (-The flame would form around my body as my sword began to split into two and curve into a new type of weapon. My spiritual pressure began to release in away i couldn't have done before as it began to shatter the shards that held towards me. In my hand would be twin scythes that were connected by a long chain. as I look towards Ezekeil and smile-) "Seems to me I got a new power."

(Visual of Kenkasai)
Testing my Strengths _Fire_Spirit__by_Bluefley

(Visual of Shikai)
Testing my Strengths Deathscythe
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Zampakuto....? *I would say, now appearing on the ground, as I watched Abari still. I would then grin, as I unshealthed Kyokkai, as I then said* Kyokkai: Submit! * Instantly the Zampakuto, since thats what it was, took Shikai form, as I brandished it, watching Abari, the smile still on my face*

Testing my Strengths Futuristic-Ninja-Sword

Nice Zampakuto...Shinigumi.....but your not the only one.... *I would say, as I then vanished, IT behind Abari as I sent about 50 slashes and jabs with Kyokkai towards him at a fast rate of speed*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 pm

(-Abari would be shocked at first. He thought that he was the only person here with a zampaktou and now this guy had one. plus he already know his shikai. he would be puzzled at first but soon return his head back into the battle by flash stepping forward some to avoid the first couple of jabs and slashes and he would begin to both block and parry the attacks made by Ezekiel. Abari would then step back some and clash with Ezekiel with one of his scythes-) "How is it that you know about shinigami's and how is it that you have a zampaktou?" (-Abari with the second scythe would have it touch the ground as lava began to form from the tip of where it was being placed as he would make a quick upward crescent slash sending the lava towards Ezekiel at a fast pace-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:43 am

Once upon a time, in a different Dimension, I met a great and powerful Shinigumi, who showed me the way.... *I would say, as I started to push against the scythe. As the lava was sent towards me, I would continue to push, and as it hit me, it would blast through me, however, where it did, there was no blood, as through Shikai release, my body would be made of Distortion Energy, thus, I would be able to reform myself from attacks. However, it wasn't so lucky for the lava, as the blast wouldn't even make it out the other side of me, being that the Distortion Energy would distort it so much, it would cease to be lava, and more like air* Now, its my turn.... *I would say, as suddenly, a large blast of Telekinetic energy was forced against Abari constantly, which would definitely aid in my winning of the clash, as it was as though Abari was going pushing against a person who was somehow much stronger than before. This would also be aided, as suddenly, gravity was suddenly directed against Abari, pushing against his direction, as I focused its focal point behind him, so that it would add even more weight against him, and I would be heavier too. Once adding these two separate forces against him, I would decide it would be fine to attack, as suddenly long blades of Distortion energy shot out of my body from all angles and sides, trying to pierce Abari at every point on his body. Since Distortion energy was the was it was, if this should happen, it would suddenly weaken Abari's body and energy down to the point that all my pushing, both physically, and gravitationally, and telekinetically would be too much for Abari, if it wasn't already, and would cause him to go flying backwards, towards the focal point of the gravity, where he would be caught and unable to move*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:04 pm

(-Abari would indeed be pushed back as he would enough strength to his legs to push off against Ezekiel but do tho the intense gravity and stuff on him it was only moved about a foot or so which is all that he really needed. He would add flame chakra to his feet and would then flash step into onto a more open space, but thanks to the fire added to his feet despite the gravity and other stuff on him he was able to move slightly under the usual speed he could go. Now for all these swords that seem to be trying to end my life. Abari would begin to twirl his scythes both traveling at the same speed and rhythm as both earth, and fire chakra from the the area begins to form around the scythes, the left scythe having earth, and the right having fire. Abari would twirl the two scythes in front of him as the two twirling motions become one as as the two separate chakras began to fuse together to form magma. the twirling would stop as the scythes are now in an X shape like pattern as he makes one diagonal like slash as the multiple blades of lava began to strike the distortion blades as it seems that more and more kept coming with each slashes as it steadily travels towards Ezekiel-)

(-Abari's finger would glow gold as he would draw a triangle in mid air-) Shitotsu Sansen (-the triangle would immediately locate Ezekiel and pin him down towards a flat surface. as the blades still head for him. This triangle would be linked in with his own energy so that if he somehow managed to IT elsewhere it would still follow him-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:54 pm

*I would watch, Abari danced his way away from my attacks, taking in the interesting spells, and kido which he used to counter act my attacks. I would then feel the restraining power of a certain kiddo, as it tried to tack me down on a solid surface* Nice work here....however, too sorry that I will have to get rid of something so nice....Crudus... *I would wave my hand, as I spoke the word that sealed two of my Studys together. Instantly, a Telichrono Shell appeared around me, as the triangle kiddo was also caught in it. Because the Shell traps things touching it out of time and Reality, taking out of existance and holding them there, I would simply IT out of the Shell, as I appeared a little distance behind Abari. As I did, the Shell, and the kiddo trapped in it would suddenly be sucked into a portal into space, which would then close, as the kiddo was gone forever* Now thats thats over with....
*I would say, as I brought my hands outwards* I'll introduce you into a whole nother Spirit energy.... *I would say, as dispite the Distortion energy that I was made of, there would be a sudden build up of Soulforce all around me, as suddenly out of the ground on the other side of Abari, a huge shape pushed out of the ground, this being the Dragon Liche that was being summoned*

Testing my Strengths IL_Dragonlich01-1

*As the huge monster appear, Soulforce would suddenly be sent in shock waves from the both of us towards Abari, trying to hit him from both sides, as then also the Dragon Liche would aim a flurry of claw attacks at Abari from his side, trying to slice and dice him*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:40 pm

(-Abari would look to his right and see the massive ass dragoon firing something that look sorta like a cero, as he looked to his left and saw Ezekiel also firing a similar type of blast towards me as well. Fire chakra began to run through the blade as he began to twirl the chains all around his body as hr began to rise up into the air ass two orbs of blue light began to form from the rotation of the Scythes. Bakudo # 8 Seki!! *as the blast came towards the orb objects it began to repel the attack back towards the two at a slow rate. This is where all that fire chakra thats surrounds the scythes come in. By using them as thrusters it began to push the orbs forwards and cause for them to push the attack back even more to the point of it actually firing back towards the two. Next Abari would flash step in front of the dragon as he would ass magma chakra to the blades and would slice the ground hard to make a large rift on the ground as it was filled with lava. Hopefully this sudden change would be enough to cause him to fall into the pit before it could fly. If not Abari was readying him self for a counterstrike-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:07 am

(Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume that the Kiddo is made of Reiatsu....)

*As the Bakudo was sent out, it would hit either wave of Soulforce, and although it would start to repel it, Abari had not seen nor experienced Soulforce. As the Orbs continued to spin however, they would soon be consumed by the Soulforce, as the energy was able to overcome other spirit/soul nature energies. As it did this, the orbs would become steadily weaker and weaker, as they were soon reduced to nothing. As this happened, blasts of Soulforce breaking through would be issued towards Abari, as they would try and hit him, and also surge his Zanpakuto. Now, as Abari Flash stepped, he would appear in front of the Dragon Liche, who was still maintaining the blasts of Soulforce, and then as Abari appeared then, he would be hit by being so close to the Dragon, who was even partly made of it. However, the more important thing was that his Zampakuto would be hit by it, and since it was basically a soul/spirit powered weapon, and it was in Shikai, a more advanced state of that energy, as soon as it was touched, the Soulforce would start to rapidly suck the reiatsu out of the both of them. This would mean that they would be forced out of Shikai, not having enough reiatsu to maintain it, since it was quite a bit for Abari to maintain already. Thus, should he be forced out of it, the lava cracks and heat and whatnot would not happen, thus the Dragon Liche wouldn't need to worry, and thus, it would larch forwards, aiming to bite off Abari's head with one swift chop of its massive teeth. I would stop releasing waves of Soulforce, as what had been released would form a neat little radius around me, a Soul Ward. There I would stand, watching, a listless look on my face, as it was almost impossible to tell what I was thinking*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 pm

(-Abari would continue the slash when he noticed that both of the attacks were coming back at him, he couldn't flash step out of the way so he decided to use his zampaktou. looking at how it returned back into it's sealed form meant he couldnt do what he wanted. and if he used kiddo then he would just use it again. So he would then try his luck and flash step to a safe distance. As he got to another area he looked at his legs and body would be servilely tattered as he rested and look up at the dragon-) "I'm going to die here aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:00 pm

You think I'm here to kill you....? *The voice came from me, as the dragon liche took a step back, and then sunk into the ground, disappearing. I would then step forwards, as the Soul Ward vanished, and as Kyokkai went back into sealed for, as I slid her back into her sheath* Unless you want to die.....but, No....but it was a test of sorts....and you did quite well....I think your ready for 5th rank... *I would say, walking up to Abari* What do you think about that?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:02 pm

"....Test?...5th rank? What does all that mean?" (-Abari began to slowly rise as his fell onto one knew do to the injuries to his legs and stuff-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Um, that means that in a line of power, your now considered 5th from the top....not too bad since I'm only considered 3rd.... *I would say, as I watched Abari and his reaction* Good fight anyways.....anything else you wanna ask/say before I leave...?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:30 pm

"Um yea is there any place to learn about Shinigami things and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Shinigami...? Ah, yes, infact there is...and I've been meaning to visit. Lets go together.... *I would snap my fingers, as a portal appeared there, as I stepped through, and waited on the other side for Abari to step through the PORTAL *
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:39 pm

(-Abari would look at the portal for a second before walking through-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing my Strengths   Testing my Strengths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing my Strengths
Page 1 of 1