Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Crackling slightly, the scarf around Zennyth's neck began to change form, swiftly becoming that silver drake again. Tail keeping curled around Zennyth's neck loosely, the creature walked along her shoulder to peer up at Shiro, it's reptilian snout only inches from his face. Narrowing what must be it's eyes, the drake poked Shiro's nose with a claw, not enough to draw blood, however, but it's jaw began to move, an odd hissing being it's only form of communication.
Zennyth, however, slept on, unaware as her drake angrily spat what would sound like insults toward Shiro, then jumped away, eyes still narrowed as it glared at Shiro. A few feet away, it stopped, gathering itself up and hissed one more time before running off, the glint of it's metallic body hardly even visible in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

Rep. : 1
Energy Type : Elemental Energy? Work on that later. XD

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 am

*Shiro looked completely lost at what just happened with his eyes fixed on where the body disappeared.*

Uhmmm.... Ok....?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 pm

(Yaaaaaaaaaaaay WTF moments~ xDD)

It was getting closer to dawn at that point as Zennyth started to stir. She blinked the sleep from her eyes for a moment before letting out a quiet yawn which she quickly stifled. She didn't remember where she was for a moment, and was surprised to find herself waking up beside a guy, but then last night's events came back to her in a rush. She sighed happily, remembering, then looked up at Shiro.

"Goodmorning~"

She said cheerfully, hopefully finding him awake, though her voice was quiet enough that she wouldn't wake him if he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 pm

*Shiro's eyes were closed at this time, his breathing at a steady pace. He heard Zen's words but decided to continue giving off the image as if he were sleep. Without stirring he kept his eyes closed and continued to listen.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Her hand flew to her mouth.

"Oopsies~! He's still asleep..."

She cuddled a little closer to him for a moment, just relaxing at his side - That is, until she noticed that her metallic drake was missing. Her eyes went wide, their neon gaze darting about, trying to spot the little creature. She looked back up to Shiro for a moment and sighed, knowing she didn't want to leave him there at the moment.

Guess I'll look for it later...~

She thought, yawning quietly again, laying her cheek back down on Shiro's chest, her eyes watching the distant horizon as it slowly lightened.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm

*Feeling Zennyth place her head back on his chest, Shiro opened one eye to see if she were looking and smiled. He then opened both eyes a bit and decided to poke Zen in her side and closed his eyes continuing his fake sleep.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Zennyth jumped and squealed in surprise, squirming out of his arms.

"Hey!!"

She said crossly, folding both arms across her chest with a bit of a pout on her lips as she kneeled off to his side. She was sure it was Shiro. SURE OF IT.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:24 pm

*Shiro didn't budge and kept putting off his image of sleeping. He was rather good at faking it of course. He was also trying his hardest not to let his face turn into a grin as laughter was starting to build up. But keeping his cool, he let his steady breathing continue and his eyes kept close.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Zennyth's eye twitched. He... he wasn't awake? Her cheeks coloured as she crept back into Shiro's arms, finding it much too cold in the pre-dawn hour to be away from him for long. She pressed herself tightly to him, shivering from that short time she was out unsheltered from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:25 pm

*Smiling again, Shiro opened his eyes once more and pokes Zennyth in both her sides. He then smoothly moves his arms back to there original position and closes his eyes once more wiping the grin off his face.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:41 pm

"EEP!!!"

She jumped once more, practically flailing wildly before quickly clamping a hand over her mouth. She looked around quickly, before narrowing her eyes at Shiro. Quietly, she slipped out of his arms one more time so he wouldn't be able to feel her move. She kept her eyes fixed on him, making sure this would be a complete surprise~!

She climbed onto the rock that he leaned against with practiced ease, soundless. She then leaned over the top, smirking slightly...

Her lips gently pressed against his as she leaned there, upside down. She pulled away teasingly after just a moment, then ducked behind the other side of the rock, keeping her giggles contained.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:45 pm

*Eyes still closed, Shiro smirked after the gentle feeling. He opened one eye with his smile seeing nothing was in front of him. Closing his eyes again he laughed as he snapped his fingers, a single spark would ignite with a popping in front of Zennyth's face startling her.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:06 pm

"... Ha! I heard that laugh~!"

She jumped then, squealing and jumping into his arms.

"GAH! ... Electricity...? OH NUUUUUUUUZ."

She then looked to Shiro, noticing how close she was, and practically on top of him. Her eyes widened as she sprang away, a laugh bubbling to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:58 pm

*His mouth somewhat open, he closed his eyes as a grin formed on his face. He sat against the rock and crossed his arms over his chest.*

Why hello there...
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 pm

"Well hello to you too~!!"

She laughed, before hugging herself tightly and rubbing her arms, trying to warm herself up with the awesome powers of friction~!!
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Heh...

*He stood up and placed his right hand on her shoulders, letting a sort of warm sensation ease up her body temperature so she would stop shivering.*

Sleep well?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 pm

She shivered only once as his hand touched her shoulders, but this time it was with delight, not because of the cold.

"Mmhmm, I did, thanks~! How about you, Shiro-kun~?"

She smiled at him, looking every bit as awake as she could be.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:11 pm

*His eyes closed with a bit of a sigh.*

Didn't sleep... Then again I rarely do.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:16 pm

She frowned slightly,

"Maybe that's why you're so laid-back, hun~!"

She tapped his nose with a fingertip, still with a slight pout to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Heh. Maybe...

*He smiled again looking at her pouted lips, and then let out a chuckle as he moved his eyes to the sky.*

We should be heading back soon... Don't want you to get sick...
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Zennyth nodded reluctantly, hooking an arm onto his.

"Mm... I suppose. Back to the Academy~?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Sure. Why not...

*Shiro nodded and began to lead the way out of the frosted woods.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4