Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Destruction of the Academy

Go down 
+4
Dr. Sin
Shiro Kazuma
Sadi D
Eclipse
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Rep. : 1
Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Destruction of the Academy Empty
PostSubject: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 am

*There would be a huge BAM! in the office, as Serveo appeared there, and as he did, as large wave of Shaddow mixed with reality distorting energies would blast out, as the entire office was suddenly demolished, as though it had never even been there. Serveo would then stand there, after hitting the ground. Out of every spot on the ground from everywhere, would suddenly push out of the ground a huge undead, Shaddow cloaked army, of Skeletons. Serveo would then wave his hand, as the army started to march on through the guild. It would find and attack any guild members or others that were there, even if they were sleeping. Serveo would then continue to stand there, as he watched his army spread out through the guild. Shaddow along with other energies would swirl around him, as he waited*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:55 pm

A warp box appears on the ceiling and I drop from it, spear in hand, to block off the Members' Quarters. The box above me lands behind me with a quiet thunk. "Sorry guys, this hall is closed." With that, I kick the box and activate Territoriality which encases the rest of the guild behind me in a dimension of my own creation. My spear begins to glow brightly as flames twirl around it. "I also don't have the patience to deal with minions." As I speak, I slash my spear in a downward arc sending flames down the hall. The walls left are instantly burnt to a crisp, but these things had already murdered anyone worth protecting.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

Energy Type : Elemental Energy? Work on that later. XD

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:27 pm

*Shiro would walk through the front door with his usual smile and eyes closed.*

What a day! Time to go...-

*Taking in a quick breath, he stopped instantly. The smell of death hit him quick and his smile disappeared as quickly as the air that hit him. Some one was already ahead of him. His tone had grown more serious now.*

What going on..?!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:46 pm

*a middle aged man with a twisted smile would walk in* "hello potential subjects i came to offer some aid" *for an obvious reason Dr. Sin would decide to assist in saving everyone's lives as he took out a vial of black goo as he would drop 2 small black drops to the floor and then re pocketed the vial* "after all i would not want my future subjects to get mutilated before i got to them" *he would grin and walk away alone as the two tiny black drops would grow in size rapidly after a short while to large sized goops of black tar like material that would drip tiny bits as it stood but just recombine, they would then slide rapidly across the floor shooting bone spikes towards the eclipse creature in a barrage of deadly spikes aimed around and at the potential vital areas of the body*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:21 am

*As Sadi appeared in the middle of a crowd of undead skeletons covered in Shaddow, they would all turn towards her, as some were then hit by the large wall of flames. They would be knocked aside, and some even torn apart. However, after a few moments, they bones would rebuild themselfs, making them good as new. The many skeletons that were around and near Sadi, then seeing what she could do would all rush towards her. As they did, Serveo would make a small motion, as they would all explode, sending a large force of Shaddow, Telekinetic energy and Soulforce towards Sadi from all directs, which would ultimately crush and designate her if she wasn't quick enough. These skeletons that exploded would in a few moments rebuild, as each bone reconnected, as they became as they were before, making the army just as big as it were before. Meanwhile, as the blobs of whatever started firing bone spikes at Serveo, they would reach a few yards away, before they stopped dead, and then were suddenly blasted off elsewhere, away from Serveo. He would continue to watch bored like, as he sighed.

Meanwhile, as Shiro stepped in the door, there would be a sudden jolt through him, as a long skeleton hand would reach out of the ground and grab his ankle, holding on with a deathly grasp. After that, many more skeletons would explode up from the ground, each one facing Shiro with lidless dark holes for eyes, as each one would then start to walk towards him, various weapons being drawn in their hands, as they moved in to slice and blunt him to death*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:30 pm

*Shiro's eyes were quickly pierced as if there were no happiness within them. With a single motion, his blade would come into the scene from its sheath sending a single Dragon Howl busting through the first row of bones. The remaining would be dealt with in his next quick movement. His hand would be extended out with his blade in hand. Since he could not move at the moment, he knelt down bringing his arm in a downward slash until his Reverse Blade would strike the ground tip first with all his might. The ground would rumble a bit in front of him cracking on the surface, as instantly, the whole floor beneath the the hall before him would rise, breaking the cement floors, and then push forward in a powerful mudslide sweeping the Skeletons away and swallowing them in his Earth Rave technique. Seeing the hall clear once more, he tried to free himself from the hand below but couldn't. He then began to look around a bit feeling an unstable force pushing at his clothes as his eyes caught the sight of Sadi's predicament.*

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:35 pm

As the attacks come at me, I simply warp out of the way, reappearing behind the creatures. I shudder as I reappear. This was why I usually used a box. It feels weird doing it like that. From the back of my mind, I can hear Bennu-sama yelling at me to focus and be serious. I sigh and mentally roll my eyes before turning my attention to the skeleton things. "I see just breaking you apart will do nothing so I suppose I'll have to change tactics..." I swing my spear, extinguishing the flames around it. Behind me, 4 gift boxes opened up towards the skeletons and myself appear, switching positions occasionally. In the middle appears a large, unfolded box (like what a box looks like before being folded up for use) about as big as a person. I twirl my spear around once before grabbing it with both hands and taking up a defensive pose. "Alrighty. Bring it!"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 pm

[To Sadi]

*As the Skeletons wheeled around to face Sadi again, all of them in a 20 foot radius would suddenly put there hands out, as energy formed in each of them, forming Black/Green/Purple colored bows, as they then pulled back on their string, as suddenly, long piercing arrows appeared on them, also made of the three energies. In the few moments that this happened, they would all then release in perfect aim, as some rained down from above Sadi, and some were shot forwards towards her. Each arrow's Shaddow would be as hard as Diamond, so that breaking them would be almost impossible. More and more arrows would continue to be fired towards her, trying to subdue her from all sides*

[To Shiro]

*As the bones vanished under the ground, there would be silence, except for whatever noise was coming from where Sadi was. However, there would be a sudden pulse, as a powerful wave of Soulforce was emitted from the hand holding Shiro. The Soulforce would suddenly cause Shiro great pain, as it course through him, eating at his very soul. It would also start to reduce his flesh and physical body down, deteriorating it as it would soon look as though Shiro had the leg of an 90 year old man, and a very unhealthy one at that. That would also continue on Shiro as the Soulforce continued towards the rest of his body. As this happened, there would be a sudden explosion out of the ground in front of him. Out of the ground rose a huge figure, which Shiro might realize was all the Skeletons that he had fought a few moments before combined into one being. It was about 9' tall, and had huge bone body, which was much more reinforced than the skeletons before, meaning that it would take more than a few sword swipes and earth rumbles to take it apart. In the figure's hand was a long curved, wicked looking blade, forged of Soulforce, Shaddow, and Telekinetic energies, which probably together made it much stronger than Shiros blade alone. As the Figure appeared, it would suddenly advance on Shiro, as it took a few well aimed swings trying to decapitate him, and also slice his legs off, and his torso in half*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Not good...

*Still unable to move, Shiro barely avoided each attempt, the last swing catching his arm and slicing a rather deep gash. Blood started trickling down his arm as he was on the ground in a push-up stance, his reverse blade laying next to him. His eyes fixed on the very being watching the movements. The pain was starting to get to him as his breathing was changing, growing heavier. His eyes shot down to the hand still holding him.*

May... be.... *Huff* Dammit...

*He was trying to force his leg out but failed, and then fell backwards avoiding another swing from the monster by inches. Laying down, Shiro's hand began to be covered in a blue aura, as his eyes would begin to match that very color. He then grabbed on the hand holding him prisoner and starting to yell in agony. The ground beneath him began to frost instantly as he stood there screaming almost.*

This... can.... work...!

*His breathing was starting to grow heavy again, as he began to focus the frost on the very hand holding him. The bone would begin to look like it was turning to crystal. Then as he let go... he lunged for his blade laying on the ground. Turning around he swung with all his might striking the hand. At first it did nothing as the pain was starting to grow. Then he struck again and again as if he were chopping at a tree until a single sound was heard, a crack. Then the finger of the bone would burst from the friction of Shiro's blade striking the frost covered bone. He then made a dodge roll, his stomach hurting like hell as he avoided another death blow. Using his Reverse Blade as a prop, he pushed himself up as his pierced eyes were stuck on the huge being. His energy was practically gone from fighting against the pain. He's only focus now was to move. Eyes still blue, the ground was still frosted beneath him.*

That's it!

*Shiro stood his ground and sheathed his blade as he took an defensive stance, fighting the agonizing pain in both his leg and arm. He had an idea.*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:35 pm

The incoming projectiles activates my Great Box Defensive. The boxes behind me expand in size and move to protect my sides. A vacuum like force comes from the boxes, drawing the arrows away from me and into the void. While my boxes do their thing, a strange force surrounds my spear. The space around the blades warps as though the weapon is no longer a part of this dimension. I tighten my grip on the weapon before charging towards the monsters, closing the distance between us quickly. I jump up as I near them before slamming the blades of the spear down on the floor and sending up a wave of dimensional energy. The void begins to take in the things it encounters, the hall and arrows included.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:13 am

*the blobs would advance further rapidly then split in two making 4 blobs which would spring in a sort of self mudsling attack, 2 of them by shiro and 2 alone right by the eclipse. then the ones by the eclipse would shape a giant hand with bone claws and send a powerful and rapid swing towards the eclipse*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:18 pm

[To Dr. Sin]

*As the hand would try and swipe the Eclipse, it would stop, hitting something very solid about 7 ft away from it. It was the massive Soulforce combined with a extreme Telekinetic force that made an invisible barrier around the Eclipse that wouldn't allow these kinds of attacks in. As the hand hit the barrier, long waves and ripples would appear all around the hand, as reality distorting energies along with the deterioration effect of Soulforce would make the hand crumble and fall away as dust within a few moments of touching it. The Eclipse would continue to remain still and silent, as it watched the various people*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:55 pm

(Reminder....?)
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:45 am

((Speakin of reminders...You never responded to Shiro and my own attacks besides just watching...How is someone supposed to respond to that?))
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:43 am

((Question... Why the hell is Sin here anyways??? Random as hell IMO. lol.))
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 pm

(Sorry guys, I thought that I posted.)

[To Shiro]
*As Shiro avoided the attacks, and got out of the hands grip, the giant Liche would take a step back, as it had also seemed to sheath its blade, but still having a hold of it. As Shiro would then take a stance, the Liche would suddenly unsheathe the blade, and as it did, it would release large waves of telekinetic, telepathic, Shaddow, and Soulforce energies towards him, as then also the long blade made several more swipes, trying to make deli meat out of Shiro still*

[To Sadi]

*As the boxes would start to pull the arrows away, Serveo would raise his hand, as all these boxes would suddenly be surrounded by portals all leading into deep space so that the vacuum like pull would be easily canceled out. As then Sadi slammed her spear into the ground, skeletons that surrounded her in a radius would suddenly detonate, creating a dome of mixed energies stated past that would diffuse and also cancel out the dimensional energy attack. As the Skeletons then continued in firing their deadly arrows at her, meanwhile, another process took place. There would be a flash of green light, as suddenly two 9ft tall Liche giants would appear on either side of Sadi, each one made of many skeletons that were on the field. In their hands were large sword and large shield made of Soulforce, Shaddow, Telekinetic, and Telepathic energies which would make them both very destructive, and very unbreakable. As the Liche giants then stepped forwards, they would aim several well aimed slices at Sadi, so that as they fell, Sadi would be trapped between their swings, and walls of arrows from either side and above. There would also be a sudden pulse of Telekinetic energy around Sadi, as Serveo tried to keep her from teleporting, or using teleporting boxes*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am

I grit my teeth as my dimensional powers are canceled out by another force and at the creation of two more enemies. As the Liche things swing down their blades, I reach into my bag and tap my Fake ID before rolling backwards and out of the way of the blades. I stand up out of the roll in my 'PG-13' form and breathe out a wave of fire. The fire shapes into a wall of clones, acting as a shield to take the arrows. While the choice I made hurts my pride, I wasn't raised a fool. The moment the clones are summoned up, I turn and run down the hall in the other direction from the monsters. I skid to a stop a good distance away, remembering something I once heard. I whistle and summon a Red Bird of Paradise. "Send a blast of healing energy at one of those big things." The bird squawks in understanding before a glowing ball of light forms in front of its beak which the bird shoots at the right Liche.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:10 pm

((Shiro still needs to post if he's still here....))

[To Sadi]

*As the ball of light traveled towards one of the Liches, it raised its Shield, the Shaddow blackening ever more, as it was mutated by the other energies, giving it even more resistance to light, as the ball hit the shield, and disappeared, being distorted and then consumed by the Soulforce. Skeleton warriors ran towards her fleeing self, as the other Liche that wasn't aimed at, turned sideways, as a huge bow formed out of his shield and sword, as he then nocked an arrow, and released it towards Sadi. The arrow itself was 2x thicker than a full grown tree, and as long as three trees put end to end. The arrow shot towards Sadi at amazing speeds, in a last ditch effort to slow her down or take her out. Serveo just watched from his spot, unwavering as always, and deadly silent*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:13 pm

((So am I able to jump in on this or is that a no?))
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:06 pm

((That would be a yeah))
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:39 pm

A black mist began to form around the area, as things began to freeze foot steps could be heard. Within a few seconds Ripper appeared from the Mist his left hand gripping his Death Scythe as he stood up straight while looking around at the damage.

Ripper was in his true form of the god of death, his wings flapped sending the odd feather to the ground. Ripper wasn't happy with the way things looked. "Whats going on here, I was enjoying a nice nap when all of a sudden some loud boom wakes me up!" Ripper yelled out loud. Ripper kept his stance, while lighty holding on to his Death Scythe. The people attacking them didn't frighten Ripper at all, and why should they he was worse.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:19 am

*As Kyle appeared there, the instant that he did, he would be suddenly surrounded by hoards of skeleton warriors, each armored and armed with Soulforce, Shaddow, Telekinetic energies, which made them quite strong indeed, as some came towards him with swords shaped of the energy while others staid back, firing several volleys of arrows towards him from all sides, trying to cause maximum damage before he could even move. Each of these arrows were of Shaddow hard as diamond, and each surged with the other energies too, making them a threat to not be taken lightly*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Ripper began to laugh as he began to steal the soul energy from the skeleten warriors. "That wasn't the smartest thing you did...I am the Grim Reaper and they are soul energy." Ripper taunted. Ripper then laughed "Death's Bane!" Ripper yelled out as he swung his Death Scythe around sending a massive black wave glowing red.

As it moved it took out the arrows, just sending them i different directions. within a few moments the wave reached the archers. "There not that bad." Ripper taunted as he stood straight back up.
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:47 pm

A radiant glow of partialling light could be seen over head. The light would shoot down and land beside Kyle. The light was the very one the Eclipse did not like.

the General would look over at Kyle "hey there" he said
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:10 am

*As the Kyle consumed the Soulforce from the Skeletons, it would be very hard for him to do so, since it was in such raw and pure form, close to pure Navitas, that he would even take damage just trying to convert it, and consume it. However, the skeletons being bound with more than just Soulforce would stand up to the wave, so that as it cleared, they would all still be standing there, and the Soulforce still being renewed within them. Being that there were so many of them, if Kyle continued to steel Soulforce from them, and continue to convert and consume it, he would be down for the count in less than an hour (7 posts). As the wave of energy passed, more arrows would continue to be shot towards him, while the warriors continued towards him, and since many were on him now, would start stabbing at him. With the sheer number of them, and the arrows the continually shot towards Kyle, he might be overwhelmed before the Soulforce absorption could do so, if the other person hadn't arrived. As the General appeared, the Skeletons, being guarded by many energies at once, wouldn't falter much under his presence nor his light source, which wasn't enough to conquer the unity of energies within each and everyone of the skeletons. Now, as he did appear, the arrows would also be shot towards him, as a wave of skeletons came towards him as well, surrounding totally the location that Kyle and the General were within now, and trying to overcome them by that sheer number.

It was looking grim now, as Serveo continued to watch from his spot, watching the new comers with interest, and yet continuing his silent but deadly destruction of the guild, which was nearly complete by now. The only buildings standing would be the very outer ones which more waves and hoards of skeletons continued to pour to, their seemingly endless amounts soon to overtake the very edges of the guild, and swarm it completely into a tight nest of them*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction of the Academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next