Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Destruction of the Academy

Go down 
+4
Dr. Sin
Shiro Kazuma
Sadi D
Eclipse
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 am

Ripper laughed as he fell, "Well then looks like my body is full, lets go with my wings." Ripper said as he continued to absorb more energy. He was the God of Death, and could fully heal himself now that he had full energy, he loved the fact that these things kept regaining their soul energy, it didn't hurt him in the slightiest, but it did however overwhelm him. Ripper was satisfided with all the energy he had, now he had to fill his wings. Ripper's bones began to crack as the skeletons began to stab him, Ripper's arm was ripped off from one of the Skeletons as it stabbed at him. Ripper looked up at the skeleton then grabbed its arm, tearing it off and using it for himself. "General I need you to cover me while I try to get this energy under control here...I can't lift my weapons until I do, which should take an hour, don't worry I'll have a shield up to protect me." Ripper told the General as he formed an Unholy shield which deflected the arrows to the ground.

"Wow these things are amazing, I can't wait to take that guys soul...because it looks like his time is running out, I'll only go back to my emerald when they hit me in the right way...thank God Luna my dear wife holds it on her finger..." Ripper thought as his steel like wings began to fold around him. Ripper was now safe, and would be out of combat for an hour, but when the hour came those skeleton's had better be gone or that guy is going to regret sending them after him.
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 am

the General looked around. His metal wings would open up again and two funnels would launch out and tak to the sky. Each funnel would zip around like a fly and at random fire bolts of Radion Energy at the hords.

the General himself would fire a few splitter missiles at the hords of skeletons. and have the Missile's stop and unleash an unholy shower of heated metal shards for the skeletons.

As this was happening the General's wing's were gradualy filling the area with more and more purification light energy. He would draw forth his Banriu Blade and tap the Duranium shell with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Rep. : 1
Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:00 pm

*As the general continued to attack, skeletons would have their heads or appendages blow off, as the energy that held them together leaked out everywhere, and left a circle of bones around Kyle and the General. After a few moments of this, Serveo would motion towards the group, speaking for once*

Serveo: It is finished....

*With that, all the bones that had been layed in a circle around the two would suddenly glow. As they did, a huge violet glowing diagram would appear under them, and as it did, long lines of writing and symbols would suddenly shoot up around the both of them, binding them in place. The bones that made up the circle meanwhile, would turn black, as they suddenly formed a large black dome around the two, mixed with various energies, it would become completely indestructible. Now, as the Symbols shot up around the two, they would feel their energies continually and very quickly being drained, and as even the symbols started to float around inside the dome, and on every surface, there was no way to escape them. Kyle, who had been motionless before, would be caught first, as the general would eventually be caught as well. As this continued, all the symbols, both the ones binding them, and all the others would glow brightly with violet light, as they continued to grow, Serveo began to chant. Some of the other symbols inside the dome with the two would sudden fuse together, as it became a priest like looking person, who was also chanting. This would continue on, as it was looking pretty grim for the other two, whatever was going to happen*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:56 am

As the barrier that would hold the General in began to form a small glow would overtake the General. This glow had replaced the General with a perfect copy of himself, his blade and a near perfect copy of the Kydarin Crystal. the real General had replaced himself with his Cloneral.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

Energy Type : Elemental Energy? Work on that later. XD

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:42 pm

((Woa.... Looks like I kinda got left behind...? O.o Lol.))

*Shiro's body couldn't move at the speed he needed it two any more. He started with a series of flips to avoid a couple swings only to get hit off balance by a single wave of energy. He hit the ground hard letting out a shout of pain as he slid back because of the frosted ground. He wasn't going to be able to keep this up much more. Forcing himself up with his sheathed blade, he stared up at the Liche with a smiled on his face, his breathing so heavy it wouldn't allow him to speak clearly. He then forced a couple words out.*

Maybe.... This wasn't the smartest idea.... *cough*

*He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath to try and control his breathing once more. Letting it out slowing, he stood holding his arm and a smile still apparent on his face.*

No... I can't end... Not here...

*His mind switch to that of Zennyth and he closed his eyes again as a look of focus was showing. He was about to do something dangerous, for his body was in such a state. Then he spoke in a low but calm voice.*

First flame...

*Opening his eyes, they glared with red hues watching the Liche's lifeless body sway a bit with the large blade in it's hand. Shiro then grabbed the handle of his reverse blade as he pulled it from its sheath with his wounded right arm. He then would shift the sword so the the blade would be facing away from him.*

I guess it's my turn no???

*He drew in a deep breath, then he blew as hard as he could, a flame emitting from his mouth like a fountain forming into the massive boulder sized ball filling the hall with its red and orange light (Dragon Breath).*

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:08 pm

[To General and Kyle]

*As the General replaced himself, Serveo and the priest like person, who was inside the dome, Serveo outside, stopped chanting. Instantly, all the symbols that were on any one person or thing suddenly glowed. There would be a blast of light, as the dome then fell apart leaving ruins, and a small space where Kyle, and whatever or whomever General left behind, was left so that it could be clearing shown what happened to them. It would be apparent now, who ever saw, that all the symbols and stuff was part of a dark transmultation spell, which left Kyle and the Cloneral as pure black bunny rabbits. Once Kyle returned to his body, or whatever he did, he would find himself trapped inside the body of such rabbit, and be forced to move around as such*

[To Shiro]

*As Shiro emmited a large ball of flames towards the Liche giant, it would quickly bring its blade in front of itself, the blade vertical and covering the giants body as best as possible. The ball of flames would crash into it, probably pushing against the Liche's blade and defense with much force. The Liche would continue to push, using the Telekinetic, Shaddow, and Soulforce energies at it's disposal to protect it*
((Lets roll for this, shall we Shiro...?))
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:08 pm

The member 'Eclipse' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 2, 2, 1
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:09 pm

((Ewww.... Dice... lmao.))
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:09 pm

The member 'Shiro Kazuma' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 5, 5, 6
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:48 pm

((Yey I Win!!! Thank god... Lol.))

*The fiery boulder would begin pushing forward until it completely engulfed the Liche in it's flames pushing it off it's feet and slamming against the closest wall. Shiro's eyes began to glow slightly almost as if he was carrying the eyes of a demon. He held his blade in front of him, its tip pointed at the roof.*

Gun Flame!

*Bringing it into the air, he then swung it down with all his might. The fiery bursts begin erupting from the ground in two lines making their way towards where the Liche was standing. Shiro followed the two exploding lines making a bold move to come into arm's reach of the Liche, his blade pointed behind as a precation.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 pm

the Sky overtop the Eclipse would begin to glow.

1. Rail Gun (Most Powerful - Can Turn cities to a smoldering pile of glass - nearly impossible to stop))

2. Targeted Tactical Rail Gun (Second, Think transformers when the construction get nailed with the rail gun)

3. Missile Barrage - (Massive explosive damage hardest to dodge but easiest to stop.)

4. CIWS (heavy anti air machine guns. light damage but almost impossible to dodge)

5. HEavy Bombardment. (Fighters that fly out and use arial based attacks, Very frustrating and multiple targets

6. the General comes back.

(Dice roll please)
Back to top Go down
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:02 pm

\There would be sudden bang sound inwhich happened Serveo would vanish, as his army that he had conjured would suddenly shrink back into the earth, leaving nothing now but a decimated Academy, only to be made worse by whatever the General was going to do/
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:02 pm

The member 'Medius' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 2
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:14 pm

As the General attack came to be he would see the Eclipse and all the evil vanish. In the blink of an eye the attack would stop and the shot would be torn from existence by converting it to data and transferring the energy to somewhere else. Immediately after the General would touch down where the office used to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Academy   Destruction of the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction of the Academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2