Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Destruction of the Covenant

Go down 
+4
Alyss Frey
Dr. Sin
Inari
Eclipse
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Rep. : 1
Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Destruction of the Covenant Empty
PostSubject: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:49 am

*There would be a very large roar and then a kaboom to follow that would echo through the guild, as Argus blasted through the roof of the leaders office, and when hitting the ground, sending such shock waves through the ground, that the room and all around were left leveled*

Argus: AHHHH!!! COME YOU MORTALS...TASTE YOUR BLOOD AND DIE!!!!

*Argus would then clench his fists, as the Shaddow cloak around him suddenly changed and spread out. The area around suddenly became super gravitated, as gravity in a 20 ft circumference around Argus had suddenly become 5x what it normally was, meaning that anyone who came near would be face planted if they weren't ready. ARgus would then start running around the guild blasting through walls, and demolishing the area, as the gravity field around would weaken whatever he came near, as he would then blast through it, demolishing it. He intended to do this to the entire guild, as nothing was stopping him...yet*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:07 am

inari stand in front of him on all fours. she looked at him an her cheeks where puffed out an smoke came from her nose she watched him. her tail sways back an forth it was leaving denting in the walls it hit meaning she had muscle power.... what was she waiting for though.....
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:09 am

Argus: HO, HO...little mortal come to play....

*Argus would then let out a roar, as he headed for Inari directly, wanting to have some fun. As Argus got within 20ft of Inari, she would be hit by a field of gravity 5x heavier than normal gravity on the planet, which would probably make her stuck to the ground, if not slowed down considerably at least. Argus would then suddenly thrust a Shaddow cloaked hand outwards, towards Inari, as his arm suddenly became the size of a train engine car, which would then be slammed down towards Inari, trying to crush her with the weight of a two story house and the added gravity 5x and the solidity of Shaddow, which had just hardened itself to the density of diamond. It was no doubt that Argus was going for the kill here, it was just whether Inari was going to move that would make the difference*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:13 am

*footsteps would be heard of 2 figure but more behind as a docotr with a twisted grin would walk in followed by a undead body of what people used to call her alieth but with pure white eyes and blank star in her face*

*the doctor* "ahh another i see well u can face one of my latest experiments. Boozehound go!" *the undead women would step forward and light the wrist devices ablaze ready to fight as dr sin jsut walked off without an explination*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:27 am

inari feeling the weight an see the hand. inari was strong so she moved her selfout of the way an scurrys down the hall way rather fast. the 5x wieght wasnt much of a problem for her but if she stayed in it she would have been tired out fast.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:31 am

*the undead women would step forth into the increased gravity able to move and anyone within 10ft of her could actually smell there was an overpowering odor of booze on her as he lifted a miniscule flame lit on her wrist and breathed out as the 100% alcohol on her breath would light ablaze sending a devastating blast of flame at the eclipse plus if anyone remained within the 10ft radius of this women they would start to feel a buzz from the scent of alcohol alone*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 am

*Argus would turn as he saw the undead woman. He would then start to take a step towards her, as the flames shot out. Argus would punch the ground quickly, almost seeming as he had done so before the flames, as he had moved so fast, as suddenly, the Shaddow aura around him had hardened to the density of hard crystal, like diamond. The flames would simply burn around, as the attack from Argus then pursued. As he hit the ground, a massive shock wave would be released through the ground which would be able to make the girl and the Dr. fall flat on their behind. As the shock wave went out then, large jet black thorny vines suddenly grew up, enveloping the girl, as they stuck her suddenly with many, many thorns, each one feeding Shaddow into her body. As they did, the thorns would take anchor, as they were barbed. All the vines would then suddenly pull out with huge force, with that of gravity, as they tried to literally rip all of her skin off of her body. It would be an extremely painful process, except for the fact that she was undead. It didn't matter though, considering that she could still be ripped to shreds. Meanwhile, these same thorny jet black vines would shoot up around the Dr. and whomever else was with him, if there was anyone, trying to do the same to him/them*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:28 pm

(dr sin left before she charged its only the undead women but....)

*the undead women would show her strength and leap back able to maintain in that weight then run and jump then stomp directly onto the ground shaking the very foundations of the ground with tremendous force, once that was done she would charge weaving through the vines and make a slam attack onto the eclipse cracking the diamond aura with the tremendous strength she possessed*

*meanwhile out of the area dr sin would have his golem chuck all others to safety and himself leap free of the vines all of them leaving the area entirely*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:35 pm

(bah sorry dude forgot bout that, want me to delete my post then?)
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 pm

*As the vines wrapped around the Dr and the undead Alieth, a flying swift kick came from the rubbled floor above. The metal heeled boot came crashed down upon the diamond aura, using the zero gravity to her advantage. Even then, Alyss was sure, that it would not break, crack if anything. Immediately she took the landing upon the aura and back flipped off with slight difficulty (the gravity made everything difficult) gaining space between herself and the attacker. Her stance was off just by a tad, the weight of the shift of gravity so different. Nonetheless, she stared with icy blue eyes*

"I think you've come to the wrong place, sir..."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 pm

(Ok, confused Sin, very confused by all this....first of all, diamond is suppose to be indestructible...or very close to it....so cracking it would be the limit....and then you said something about deleting it for some reason...? And then Alyss comes in....now I'm really confused...oh well....)

*As the woman hits the Shaddow aura, it develops several cracks along its surface, however, Argus suddenly thrusts his arm outwards in a very strong rooted punch, as his fist and arm suddenly grow to the size and length of a bus, which explodes outwards. At the end of the fist would be a large piece of the diamond hard Shaddow, which would have smacked the undead girl, and thrown her back, since it was point blank range. This would happen at blurring speeds too, so that as soon as the fist was thrust out, it would seem as it also then retracted and became normal again, and as the aura would seal over again, as Alyss made her attack from above. Her foot would hit the aura, and she might even feel pain as she had hit something so hard, but none-the-less, as she started to pull away from the aura, it would seem to suddenly grow, as a large claw, made of the same Shaddow that was diamond hard grabbed her by the ankle, and started to squeeze, trying to crush her ankle and foot bones with extreme force. The arm would follow her, but also weigh her down, as she made to back flip off of the aura. The claw would continue to squeeze and squeeze with awesome crushing force, enough to have crushed a train car into the size of a tin can. There would be another sound, as suddenly the outer layer of the diamond hard Shaddow shattered, so that many thin and very shape needle like shards would suddenly float around the still cloaked Argus, as they then started to burst towards the undead girl and Alyss, trying to impale them at high velocity*

Argus: No, little mortal....I'm right where I need to be...Here to Break You!!!
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 pm

(Reminder....?)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:59 am

(alright my bad and alyss Dr. Sin left long ago all that was left was boozehound)

*the undead woman would use her potent strength to burst free from the vines and flip back to dodge the punch with slight struggle from the gravity. boozehound would then leave for an unknown reason as she rolled to the side at the same speed as eclipse retreating leaving them to fight on their own.*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 am

"Argh..."

*Alyss suppressed a yelp, drawing her dagger to parry the needles. She then swung her body backwards to grab the arm that held her. Drawing a breath to bite off the pain, as well as charge a very significant amount of energy within herself, Alyss sent a fist shaking with dust white energy towards the hand that held her down*

(( previous post, I had used the heel of the boot. The heel is reinforced with thick steel (those that you see on high heels). So it was not the tip of her foot, it was using the metal part of the boot. ))
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 pm

(Yeah, that's fine, I said you might, so you didn't that's fine.....)

*As the hand continued to hold on, the needles that were deflected would fly back to the hand, as it started to build onto it, making it so that the hand would start to cover more of her leg. The arm also grew on its own, so that eventually, Alyss would be totally covered by it, encased by it. As this happened, Argus would wave his hand, as several Rithes appeared, all advancing towards Alyss from behind, as their many, many Tendrils shot towards her, becoming razor sharp, and trying to slice her up, and make it harder for her to resist*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:13 pm

*Miles would burst in after the rest he got from the battle in kiez then Miles rushed in toward the rithes and would shove both his palms at the rithes just as he would mimic a bundled amount of blades shaped onto his palms aimed to mutilate the rithes in the large bundle of the blades all curved to go around alyss. Miles then would make a clone taht would charge towards the eclipse which would reshape into a golem sized version of Miles with mechanical body parts similar to general's since he was where the sample of technology was.*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 pm

*as she finally burst her fist into the joint, Alyss turned to someone familiar*

"Oh....Miles!"

*her expression was of gratitude as she finally pried the hand free of her foot. Her strength was more than what could "crush a truck" by this time. Stepping free from it, she took a small step on the floor and nearly fell. the pain that shot up her leg was nearly unbearable. Her leg barely withstood crumpling under her. Either way, she hid her pain, and turned to her savior*

"Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:47 pm

*As Argus's grip failed, and his Rithes foiled, he would stomp his foot in fustration, causing the gravity of the area to increase 3x what it had previously been increased, which should make Miles and Alyss work even harder*

Argus: Little mortals keep showing up....you will DIE FOR THIS!!

*As this was roared, friction around the two would suddenly be increased. As the Golem Miles appeared before Argus, he would roar again, as suddenly, Argus became about 4 stories tall, as he brought a semi truck size, or slightly bigger, fist crashing down on the Golem, probably crushing it, as the force of Gravity and friction were upon it. This would create large shock waves of brute force and Shaddow, and debris to fly towards Alyss and Miles, as Argus would then re size back to the size of a 8ft tall Eclipse shrouded in crystalline Shaddow the strength like Diamond, as he then blasted forwards towards the two at an sudden staggering speed, trying to hit and maul them over with brute force and Shaddow added. The Rithes meanwhile would appear behind Miles, whether these were different or the same ones was unknown, however, they would suddenly charge up spheres of Shaddow, blasting them towards the two, trying to knock them into Argus, as he tried to plow them down*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:58 pm

*Miles would remain focused during battle and with the increased gravity his clone would turn to a splat of tar once smashed but attach onto the fist studying the eclipse, Miles then would then grab alyss's hand pulling her with him as he manipulated the air around him to have them fly via powerful air manipulation around the rithes as Miles would grin and shape some sort of black diamond in hand then throw 20 giant 5' long spikes made of black diamond similar to Eclipse's diamond armor as Miles would have copied the genetic build of it.*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:12 am

"Ah!"

*Alyss frowned as she was picked up so suddenly. The prideful girl turned to Miles, slightly upset to find she was being cared for*

"I can take care of myself now, thank you!"

*Her leg extended forward to try to get away from his grip, but the minute she did her leg crippled beneath her and she fell upon herself. Alyss sighed in anger and her own embarrassment, knowing she was useless in this fight. And if she got hit anymore, it could be certain death. The feeling of her crushed leg was starting to get to her. There was so much pain she could take, but she could feel the broken bones rub against each other, shooting a realistic pain in her system*

"Will you be alright on your own Miles? I'll just be a burden if I stay here like this.."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:23 pm

*As the tar lanched on to the Argus's fist, it would suddenly be pull off by the extreme gravity that was around him, since the gravity around him was even heavier than out side the rest. As Miles started to fly, via air manipulation, he would find that even as he took off, the friction between him and the air was so great that small sparks and flames would result from him doing so, and also that the friction and gravity together would drain him very quickly from flying. As Alyss then fell to the floor, the Rithes would leap and land in front of and around her, their tendrils then again taking the form of whip like blades that tried to slice her up where she lay. The the spikes that Mile had thrown were deflected by sudden bursts of Shaddow around the Rithes as well as the gravity and friction that made them fly only a couple feet before simply making a loud thud on the ground. As they did, Argus would appear between Miles and Alyss, as he then made a fist which shot towards Miles, still covered in the Diamond like Shaddow, trying to crush Miles, as the fist homed in on him*

Argus: Now you die mortals....
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:43 pm

*Miles would sustain himself from the strain better than expected and when alyss was in danger he would grab alyss and yell* "find help!" then throw her by her arm out to safety using air manipulation to assure her a gentle landing, and with the grab he left some white tar that oozed around her leg which would with slight pain repair her broken leg but not to fighting condition just in good enough condition to run and find help*

During the time the air would seem to spark and flame Miles made a nano steel armor set to act as a heat shield for his body and as the fist would come crushing down onto Miles he would depend now more on his air manipulation airdashing backwards then swing his arms out as tar would splat all over the roof walls and floor then all places except where Miles was he mimicked black diamond spikes to burst everywhere leaving the only safe area in Miles's area. And to make matters worse he would surge electricity through these spikes of massive proportions. During all of this Miles kept aware of his surroundings prepared to make any defensive maneuver required he could think of.*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:25 pm

"Gah.."

*she rolled out of way, parrying a whip slash with her knife. With a flip up, Alyss stood herself back upwards, bending her knee downwards by the numbing pain. With her right hand ready to parry, her left hand grabbed the Pokeball at her waist. She threw it to the ground and Kings appeared quietly*

"Teleport us both, Kings."

*the Kadabra went to work immediately, feeling the desperation of his owner and moved to touch Alyss' free hand. Alyss weakly mustered a smile and saluted Miles*

"I...I leave it to you for now.."

*both of them left, bouncing upwards in a white light*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Argus:HO, HO! Little mortal wants to play, huh...?

*As the spikes shot towards Argus, he would wave his hand, as the gravity around him suddenly pulled away from him, effectively keeping the spikes away from him, and also pushing Miles back. Argus would then punch the ground, as huge waves of Gravitational forces blasted out from him, making all the walls in the current room, and several surrounding rooms turn to rubble, as the spike were all blasted away, and also Miles probably would have been hit, and tossed back like a rag doll. However, Argus would track Miles, as suddenly he became a blur, moving so fast that he suddenly reappeared above Miles, aiming a punch the size of the side of a house towards him, which Shaddow Diamond Spikes lining it, trying to crush and smash miles at the same time and destroy him completely*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:11 am

*As Miles would fly back willingly and under his control going along with the gravitational forces but keep control of himself he would kick off one of his spikes in the air (which he kept half them there via control of them) to dodge the slam argus sent at him, while manipulating them all to avoid him being struck by his own spikes and since they remained as his mimicked shapes he still had control of them. Miles also would While argus was going to smash at Miles he would create the spikes to shoot at all angles around argus once again this time at full force and more powerful of a charge. As a side attack as well Miles would shape a maul in both hands as a two handed weapon then have several clones appear as well empty handed as 3 of the total 7 figures that were now there would charge at argus while 4 stayed back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction of the Covenant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next