Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Destruction of the Covenant

Go down 
+4
Alyss Frey
Dr. Sin
Inari
Eclipse
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Rep. : 1
Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:19 pm

*As the clones charged at Argus, he would slam into the ground, as he then thrust both hands forwards, as energy began to build in a sphere in his outstretched hands. As the clones came nearer, the sphere would be about 20 ft in diameter, as I then Argus, who had grown to quite large proportions already, would let go of the sphere, letting it slam into the ground, and as it did, it would detonate, causing a massive explosion, which would send massive shock waves through the ground. These shock waves would put huge cracks in the ground, and totally level the area around, causing a massive hole in the Covenant. As the explosion went off then, the 3 clones that were coming towards Argus originally, would be more than wiped out, as then the explosion spread at a rate of over 100 mph, engulfing everything in its path, it would make its way towards miles, also trying to wipe him out, or at least knock him a few miles away. This explosion was also part atomic, and thus carried large amounts of radiation with it, something that Miles may or may not have been exposed to earlier, and thus might not know how to cope with. Argus, meanwhile, would have appeared floating in the sky, his Shaddow Aura diamond hard still, as he watched what happened*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:02 pm

*Miles would back flip then shoot back EXTREMELY rapidly using air manipulation, with his clones easily vanguished but not being the last of Miles's tar, Miles would then while flying EXTREMELY fast would curve and charge for eclipse who was up high after getting away from the blast. Miles's body would then pulse with power as his energy would double and eyes would become red pupiled and white elsewhere, his flesh would phase over as he went into heavenly devastator mode and he would shape a giant fist made of black diamond as well as mimic black diamond all over him. Within him he felt a change from the essence of radiation he had come into contact with but shrg it off as nothing right now*

(not a serious amount of radiation since he escaped it unscathed but the radiation in the air that did no lethal damage to him but because he has an osmosis skin triggered a change in the future)

*Miles would swing the giant black diamond fist that he would surge countless volts of electricity through and slam a mighty blow onto the eclipse while charging to add extra damage to the blow*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Argus: Ho, HO, you are now good as dead mortal...

*With that, Argus would sudden start to expand, and then as miles came near him, since he was already coming in Argus's direction, Argus would Self-Destruct in a sense, sending an even bigger explosion into the air than before, trying to, and probably succeeding this time, in destroying Miles. This time, the Radiation would be much worse, not to mention the tearing and ripping effects of the distrupted gravity and such which would be within the explosion, pulling and pushing, and ripping at Miles. Shaddow Diamond Shards would also be sent everywhere by the explosion, trying to impale Miles too. Argus would then reform on the ground, watching upwards, and seeing what Miles was going to do*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:49 pm

*Miles would create a clone then kick off in time to escape the explosion only to be exposed to minimal radiation and as for the shards sent to skewer him he would dodge most but some would scathe his skin, but strangely it would cause no cuts it would seem to just go through the sides of his flesh where it should cut him with no injury and as for the gravity He would have escaped the gravitational pull before he was ripped apart even though his flesh was goop and all that was not goop on him was his bones. Miles would then face the eclipse then as his energy aura pulsed he would thrust his open palms forward as Black Flame would be shot at the eclipse, the shots of Black Flame would be massive and powerful as well as hot as hell (not literally btw).*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:54 pm

\As the black flames came towards Argus, a void would open, as I would appear out of it, and as I did, a thick wave of Shaddow Flames were shot out from me, hitting and cancelling out Miles's black flames/

Ah, we meet again....you always seem to be fighting an Eclipse when I meet you...odd...well, to-do-lu!

\As I said this, I would wave, as a void appeared behind Argus and I, and sucked us in, as we teleported off somewhere else, leaving Miles alone with the mess/
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:04 pm

*Miles Would use air manipulation to fly out of the path of the shadow flame and avoid the portal if he was to be sucked in. Then while he was awake while keeping what just happened in mind, he would land then use his tar to rebuild and replicate the guild repairing its damages best he could. Hoping someone gets here soon because the strain of being in heavenly devastator form was beginning to strain him and knew he would black out soon if he was not helped*
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 am

the General would appear beside Miles. "It's been a long time kid" he said brushing snow from off his shoulder.

the General would pull out his banriu blade and swing it once.

"MY SHIP WAS ATTACKED AND I'M NOT HAPPY!" the General said as he activated all his systems for the first time in a while.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:56 am

(are you attacking me?)
*Miles would be straining to stay awake and obviously needed rest but was busy repairing the damages with his tar*

Last edited by Miles Seiler on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:06 pm

(no I was going to attck the Eclipse. unless they are gone)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:14 pm

((All gone....))
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:17 pm

(editted)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:18 pm

(this is my post redone)

"Hey Miles need a recharge?" the General questioned.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:19 pm

"i need rest is what i need. but don't have enough energy to leave homeward"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:23 pm

the General would pull out a green rod and wave it over Miles healing him and chargin him with a bit of energy.

"Still want the ride back?" he said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:24 pm

*the green rod may have healed over his wounds he may have had but his strain remained* "yes please"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:42 pm

the General tok miles by the wrist and burst into the air. A cloud of glowing particals surrounded Miles meaking him light as a feather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Covenant   Destruction of the Covenant - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction of the Covenant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2