Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Mission to find Pieces.....

Go down 
+2
Escalus
Falx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:02 pm

*I would smile, a thought had crossed my mind, as I looked around*

Well.....we could move the ground again, but then they would be angry....so I doubt we should do that....however.....

*I would say, as I started to float upwards*

Maybe some type of gift or sacrifice is needed....?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:26 pm

"i can shape something out of my tar and use permanancy to make it into the object it portrays. what gift do you have in mind?" *Miles asked ready to shape*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Hum.....

*I would put my hand on my chin as I thought a moment*

Well, sacrificing anything connected to nature might be bad, so no animals, or plants....maybe food....or....blood???......

*I would say, wondering if that would work, as it did for summoning animals, why not Natures?*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:58 pm

((We're not Gods y'know...))
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:45 am

(yeah but ingame what else could they do according to their knowledge? XD at least im speaking for Miles's perspective at least XD)

*Miles would contemplate what to shape* "an axe then? since it does chop down trees"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 am

Hum...that might work....you make an axe, I'll donate blood....

*I would say, as I manipulated my Biology to create some more blood instantainously, as I then waited for Miles to do his thing*

((I agree with Miles here....Falx doesn't know what they are....and they kinda do seem like they are......ingame anyway, like Miles said))
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:09 am

*Miles would shape the axe and used permanancy on it making it an actual axe which he would lay down*
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:25 am

Kimi would be walking past, and dramatically facepalm as she saw the two trying to appease the "Aura Gods" or whatever. "Hey retards, you know, its alot easier if you try to see what reactions and effects the aura causes in different energies instead of attacking it. I mean, geeze, what are you tow, in preschool?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:10 pm

*I would raise my eyebrow, looking at Kimichi*

Whats her problem...?

*I would say, as I swipped my hand across the axe in Mile's hand, as a trail of fresh blood would be left there from me, as I then stood back*

Ah, are we suppose to burn it...?
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:51 pm

"Faggots. Dont listen to me then. Youve both done nothing but upset it, dumbass. But I dont care; Ive already completed this mission. So feel free to get yourselves killed by it or something, doesnt bother me any." Kimi would proceed to continue walking on her way, dismissing herself from the presence of such stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 pm

(ok considering what was said in character this is what miles would reply with ingame.) "geez what a b****, even if she knew what to do she could have at least said it a kinder manner instead of insulting who is a higher rank" *Miles would chuckle levitating the axe* lighting it on fire by mimicing fuel on it lighting it on fire via lightning* (btw i realize and feel stupid doing this but thats OUT OF GAME info and golden rule for me NEVER METAGAME! i only consider Miles's opinion not my out of game opinion)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:57 pm

((Lawl, no need for all the disclaimers. I think it's generally accepted that what characters say and do is only in their character, most of the time.))
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:58 pm

((Indeed, I agree with you Miles there....and Skye too....))

*I would watch, as Miles lit it on fire*

A gift to you, oh, immortal nature beings....
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:01 pm

((Lol thats WHY I said that in character, to try and give you a hint. Cause I know you feel dumb doing what youre doing, and that way youre characters would have a reason to consider something less...crazy xD. And sorry for being so course, thats just the way Kimi is. Otherwise it would have been said in a kinder way.))
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm

The aura acted as a wave to come around the fire, dancing with it for a while, and then putting out the log altogether. Otherwise there was really no response whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:10 pm

(lol i don't think Miles will take someone who acts so course seriously XD)

*Miles would face Falx* "any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 pm

(And Falx hates to be wrong....but will own up to mistakes)

I hate to say it....but that girl may have had a point....what did she say to do, ah....see how it reacts to different energies?

*I would say, as I looked around wondering if she was around any more*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:23 pm

(yeah i guess same with miles guess i was over reacting mainly because i just came from a bad day of work and in a slight bad mood which this made it worse although still...)

"yeah in retrospect as much as a b**** she was you are right but energy wise all i got is air and lightning"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:50 pm

((lol))

Ah, don't you have fire too?

*I would say, wondering how he had started the fire on the axe without fire manipulation of some kind, as I stood there, making all my different abilities swirl around me, as I made to test them against the aura: Chrono (time and speed), lightning, water, wind, ice, poison*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:31 pm

((All at once..? I can't keep up with all that... Try one element at a time at least?))
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 pm

((Chill, I was planning to go one at a time....besides, if I did them all at once, the Reality around us would be warped so badly that we would all die....XD probably....)) ((waiting for Miles post))
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 pm

((Reminder))
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 pm

*Miles would think it over* "but all i have is lightning air and fire energy wise, and i believe lightning has already been used right?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Correct...

*I would say, as I made Chrono blast into the aura first, making slowing down effect on one side, and a speeding up effect on the other, as I waited to watch what would happen*

Lets just test what we've got now, and then we'll see what happens*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

On one side the aura glowed a dimmer blue, moving significantly slower, taking the energy and making everything around it seem as if time itself had slowed down. On the other side the aura glowed much brighter and moved at a much faster speed, having the same effect on whatever was around it. However, where the split happened, along that line the aura was completely unaffected. The two opposite processes had canceled each other out in that area, and the aura flowed as normal.

As with all the other effects, after a while the aura reverted back to normal along the entire Crag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission to find Pieces.....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next