Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

rank test please and thank you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

rank test please and thank you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:45 pm

The beast would be hit by the wave and pushed back its fire ball hands would go out but that didn't stop it. Taking a charge stance the beast as damaged as it was from the shock would lunge at her. Its mouth would open and a massive blast of electricity would shoot out.

The shockwave would slam into the General and become absorbed by his energy jammer and ifeild.

"You've wasted too much energy performing large overpowered attacks that had no skill involved" the general said.

She was kinda like he was back in vescrutia
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:53 pm

fuku sees the lighting. a beaten down look turns to smile she lungs the blade in to the lighting the nano bot all get recharged and in return they turn the sword in to a partical cannon (hard any needed changes). it fires up thought the lighting back in to the wolfs mouth. there was no dogding in mid air for the wolf the blast would blow his head of and part of one of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 am

(My page refreshed right when I had finished my post and I lost it all)

As the wolf saw her bring the sword up it would quickly release the ball of lighting and use its great speed to lunge to the left. The beam from the newly formed partical cannon would rip past the wolf skimming across its laft shoulder leaving a would mark. As@it moved the wolf would bring about its hands and charge them with electricity. At the same time water began to pour from its mouth seeping onto the ground. In another quick move the wolf jumped backwards and away from fuku and came to a sliding stop with both its from paws digging into the wet ground.

Electricity filled the water left behind and reushed straight for fuku the wolves plan was to over load her nanobots.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:25 am

fuku nano bots keeps absorbing the lighting they where working fast. they where prototypes they used energy fast but when they can get enough they can work faster.... they begin to repoduce more and the cannons begins changing... "hmmm jumpy....." fukus cannon begins to cover her body like a body suit..

she makes the nanos keep the armor going. the body suit had two blades one on each hand and they look like they also could part to be come a energy blaster. fuku did this cuase her human body was becoming weak but not her will. she runs at the wolf head on her human speed increasses x2 witch is still not fast but for a human its decent. bull rushs at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:53 am

the wolf would slam both its paws into the ground causing a massive amount of earth to shoot up at the oncoming Fuku to stop her before she makes it here.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:22 pm

fuku uses her thruster shoes and she stops her self and skates acrosed the ground fast. she alters the blades to open and ready a plam blast. she skates around the mound of earth. she was ready for the wolf if it had an attack ready.

(what she looks like in the armor just not that big of boobs... >.>)
rank test please and thank you - Page 2 Ba9f7b10
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 pm

The wolf would again slam its paws on the ground. Like before the earth would rumble but this time it would crack and deform making it very hard for Fuku to move around on. Slowly water began to fill the cracks and crevasses left behind.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 pm

fuku feels the ground and adds more power to the thrusters an fires two shots of an blast energy..
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:15 pm

As fuku did not move she would be an easy target for the electricity that the wolf would send out and through the water which was building up. The electricity continued to flow out trying to over load her.

The wolf would leap over top the blade and fire fire ball at her.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:27 pm

fukus nanos where using the lighting and diverting it away from her in the suit an using it and the suit used it to power its guns. as the wolf jumped fuku fired 5 quick pulse blasts at it. she slapped the fires ball so it would split and it scolds her hand armor and shoulders. She thrusts her self at the wolf to tackle it in to some thing.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:33 pm

The wolf would spin its body and flex in a way so the beams would tear past it. The reason the General chose a wolf was because of it's agility and finesse in combat. As fuku can for it it opened its mouth and charged a ball of sparking electricity combined with water and fired it at her.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:41 pm

fuki was close to it and when it fired it she bends down ducking it and coming up with her pulse blasts at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:43 pm

As the wolves attack missed it hit the ground adding more electricity to the water. As he blast hit the wolf it would kick the wolf back and cause it to slam into the ground. The wolf would get up and part of it's face would show. It was boney and bruised with blood pouring down. This was all an image though to see if fuku would sympathize for it.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:59 pm

fuku nanos and her armor keep her safe from the eleticity. she mhold her pulse blaster together and makes a smaller partical cannon and aims it at the wolf. "condseed." the paritcal cannon was ready..

(what it looks like)

rank test please and thank you - Page 2 Ma-06-10
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:31 pm

the General would make the Wolf vanish and the land return to its normal state.

"I think you have proved yourself well. With this armor you have you are worthy of ranking. but without the armour you are defenseless and clumsy and unable to react with speed or finesse" he said

"You have not ranked this time but in you can adapt to your nano-bots and use them more effectively I'm sure you will easily succeed. before I leave I have a gift for you" he said summoning a M-1 Abraham Battle Tank in front of her.

"Miles a friend of mine would like to see you" he then said.

rank test please and thank you - Page 2 M1abrams51
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:43 pm

fuku looks at the tank. she looks at him and she makes the armor come off. "tired...." she leans on the tank and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 pm

the General would pull put a green rod and reenergize fuku with a bit of the healing rods energy. "don't worry " he said making the rod vanish
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:31 pm

*says asleep*

(i think its end topic!)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:34 pm

the General would place his hand on her back and feel and sense all her emotions. A further scan would tell him about her body and what it made of. ( is she machine or human)
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 pm

(pure human 100%)

fuku is dream of cupcakes with spinage in them diped in fish oil~.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 pm

the General would simply wait until she awoke. She was human but somehow she could control technology
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:20 pm

fuku wake up. yawning
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:11 pm

"did you have a nice sleep" the General said.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:33 pm

"i dnt know where am i?? i feel like i ate bacon."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:16 am

"You are in a ranking feild" the General said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rank test please and thank you
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next