Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Wondering around...Maybe another Study?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Wondering around...Maybe another Study? Empty
PostSubject: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 am

>I walked around the library a bit after appearing there. I had looked at all the different Studys, trying to entertain myself, as I was quite bored. I was now wondering around in the Teliology section, wondering if I wanted to learn something else. I hadn't taken any books off the shelf, or taking any action to try and learn it. It was just in the back of my mind. I continued to wonder around, trying to overcome boredom<
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:05 am

*A surge of reality threads would appear, as a Seer appeared somewhere near Mirg*
Hello, there. Perhaps searching for the way of Teliology. I can help you start if you would like....
*The Seer would smile, as he waited for the Shrew's response*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:08 am

>I looked around as I saw another person standing there. Not another shrew, probably an Elder or some other race that helped train shrews. I had seem them before, so I was used to it<
It was on my mind, but Im not sure. Tell me about it, maybe I will, since your already here.
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:18 pm

*The Seer smiled*
Alright......Teliology is the art and power over that which is dreamed, that which exists in the mind, or on mental planes....Being a Philosophy, it cannot be explained rationally. It gives the wielder the power over Reality and the Mind.....
*It was a brief explination, but the Seer had explained it like it was*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:24 pm

>I listened while the seer talked<
Sounds interesting and useful. I understand the philosophy part, being I already know Necromancy.
>Having given me an explination, and having caught my interest, I wasn't about to turn down the training now<
Might you now teach me then. I am ready to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Good. But first you must gain more knowledge in the area.
*The Seer then touches Mirg on the forehead, entering his mind, and leading him through many different volumes of information on the subject. After a few hours, the Seer would pull back, as he then stepped back too, allowing Mirg to process all the information that he had just placed in his mind. He had to grasp something out of it*
Now, with whatever you remember of the information I provided, focus you Navitas, and take control of that knowledge.
*It was time to see if Mirg was paying any attention to those hours of information that I had run through his mind*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:57 pm

>As surprised as I am about what the Seer did, I didnt resist, not that I really could with all the information shooting through my mind. It took a bit to adjust, but eventually I started to pick up some of the information. After the Seer stepped back, I knew it was time to show if I could control what I learned, so I went and focused the Navitas, as I concentrated on the knowledge that had passed through my mind. After a bit, I had gathered a few main topics which I wanted to try<
Here goes nothing.
>I would then close my eyes, as everything in the room began to float, well, except those things which were secured down. Books, and tables, chairs, lamps, pens, it was all floating around, as I focused on the art of Telekinesis. After a few moments, everything would return to its place, and I would open my eyes<
Telekinesis.
>I closed my eyes again, this time focusing on the consciousness, which I slowly spread out along the area. My consciousness would only go out about a mile in radius, but it was enough to feel a few thousand minds, of both Shrew and animals alike. There was something else that I took notice of too. It was as though there was something blocking my consciousness, as it spread outside. I tried to focus on it tighter, but the more I focused, the more it pushed back. After tightening as much as possible, the void spot suddenly plused, throwing back my consciousness all the way back to me. The jarring sent me flying a few feet backwards from the force<
What was that?
>I got to my feet again. It was definitely not shrew, and not an animal. Something much more powerful than that<
I looked at the Seer, wondering if it had also felt whatever this void was<
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Yes, I have sensed it. But you must finish here before you check it out. Now, you displayed two fundamental skills which are Telekinesis and Telepathy. You expanded your consciousness quite far, good. But there are other things you can learn and use too.
*The Seer would then wait again for Mirg to display power over what he had learned*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:01 pm

>I nod, as then then focus back on my learning. I quickly review the other things which I had taken mental note of. First thing I did was to focus the navitas again. I then stretched my hand out, as reality in front of me began to twist and turn, as suddenly it opened up, forming a portal. Portals carved out of the fabric of reality. The portal would then close, as I then focused again, this time I placed my hands on either side of me, as reality began to stir again, but this time at the base of a circular area around my feet. All at once, long tendrils shot out of an aura that appeared around me, each one being the thickness of a tree branch or smaller, as they grasped around the area. Many of them began to curl around the table and chairs around, as they bound them up tight. A few seconds later, they all dissapated, as did the aura around me. A chair that had been tied up before was now knocked over on its side. I went over and touched it, as it suddenly changed shape, becoming a very large fish tank, as I then touched it again, as it turned into a basket, and then once I touched it a third time, it changed back into a chair, as I telekinetically was set back upright. I then would turn back to the Seer, waiting for him to respond to the different things I had learned<
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Reality Portals, Reality Threads, and Transmutation. Quite good, you have displayed quite a few abilities. Anything else you would like to try, before I let you go and explore?
*the Seer would then fall silent, waiting for an answer*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Yes, just one more thing.
>I quickly focus my Navitas again, as I then thrust my hand forwards, as purplish and indigo energies start to flare up around my hand. As then to, I then bring my hand downwards, all the way to the floor, as the energies burst out, forming a very long blade, which slicies right through the table in front of us. I then turn again to the Seer, smiling slightly<
All done.
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Reality Disruption...? So, you used the knowledge to create an aura that can cut and disrupt reality itself. Not as powerful as Reality Destruction, but useful non-the-less.
*The Seer smiles*
You have sufficiently learned how to use Teliology then. If you should need me, you know where to find me.
*The Seer continues to smile, as threads of reality start to whip around him, as he then disappears*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Thank you for your time.
>As the Seer disappears, I turn towards where the source of the mental void was, as I stretched out my consciousness again, a little more causiously this time. The void was no where within my Telepathic perimeters, but I was sure whatever it was, it probably would have moved by now. I then vanish from my spot, appearing on the side of Library Pyramid, looking over the area. Thats when I spot something in the distance, moving through the Silvan Serenity woodlands nearby, something big and black. It was definitely out of my conscious perimeter, but If I caught up, I would be able to check it out. I quickly vanish, moving towards it<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around...Maybe another Study?   Wondering around...Maybe another Study? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering around...Maybe another Study?
Page 1 of 1